Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
No. But the purchase of land and design isn't something that gets done in a few weeks.

Look at Arsenals stadium.

Look at the utter mess Spurs have had to go through to build a stadium next door, all because 1 fella wouldn't sell his business or move it.

He's been here 12 months he's been ratified for 11 months, the criticism is cringey as anything I've seen on here.
I agree with you mate . This is a massive scheme . It took the kloppites years to do a new stand !

As I said Dave, some well placed people have spun the yarn.

Nobody can point to ANYTHING hes done, just a load of hype spun superbly by his many minions.

We currently have a 4 man team whos sole job at the club is to spin and they are spinning, right, round like a record baby.

I said earlier that if we were suffering on the pitch this shambles off the pitch would be front and centre. Because we're done ok Moshiri is getting the kind of easy ride Kenwright got through Moyes' 7th place trophy seasons.

To be fair Friend I said STCC, which is wages, not FFP, which is accounting.

Im aware that nobody wants to "accept" my net spend trojan horse, but im gonna keep ramming it in till the summer, when I will be hailed a prophet.
What do you think our net spend is so far?

Including everything compo, transfers, loans, Barnsleys money etc....

To be fair Friend I said STCC, which is wages, not FFP, which is accounting.

Im aware that nobody wants to "accept" my net spend trojan horse, but im gonna keep ramming it in till the summer, when I will be hailed a prophet.
Keep ramming horses and bestiality charge is all you'll receive frandelino.
STCC takes in wages and sales as does FFP doesn't it.
The basic accounting profit is used for both, then adjusted to exclude depreciation but not amortisation of players contracts, so effectively the player trading account is important to both isn't it?

I said earlier that if we were suffering on the pitch this shambles off the pitch would be front and centre. Because we're done ok Moshiri is getting the kind of easy ride Kenwright got through Moyes' 7th place trophy seasons.
behave Dave.

Shambles?????

Utter nonsense.

Keep ramming horses and bestiality charge is all you'll receive frandelino.
STCC takes in wages and sales as does FFP doesn't it.
The basic accounting profit is used for both, then adjusted to exclude depreciation but not amortisation of players contracts, so effectively the player trading account is important to both isn't it?

Yes but we had a massive "profit" this "accounting window" due to Stones.

So now we will have another 1 in the summer when we sell the 3 players I mentioned.

Yes but we had a massive "profit" this "accounting window" due to Stones.

So now we will have another 1 in the summer when we sell the 3 players I mentioned.
Stones, post Barnsley pay off, high thirties profit, Gibson and Oviedo probably 6 or 7 mil.
Offset amortisation of Bolasie, say 3.75 mil, williams say 2.25 mil, Gueye say 1.75 mil, Schneiderlin say 2. mil, Lookman say 0.75m. Thats the effect on the player trading account ignoring loan fees.
From the wages side, we lose Stones and Mcgeady from Aug, but add Bolasie, Williams, Gueye, Valecia and Calvert Lewin in respect of Aug window.
In Jan we lose Cleverley et al adding Schneiderlin, so in overall terms for the year probably not a saving.
Profit on the 3 mentioned will be in the region of 7 mil for Cleverley, 1 for Niasse and if there is a 15mil clause (doubt it because of Barcelona) for Geri, about 13 mil.

* We're probably paying a lot of McGeady salary.

Stones, post Barnsley pay off, high thirties profit, Gibson and Oviedo probably 6 or 7 mil.
Offset amortisation of Bolasie, say 3.75 mil, williams say 2.25 mil, Gueye say 1.75 mil, Schneiderlin say 2. mil, Lookman say 0.75m. Thats the effect on the player trading account ignoring loan fees.
From the wages side, we lose Stones and Mcgeady from Aug, but add Bolasie, Williams, Gueye, Valecia and Calvert Lewin in respect of Aug window.
In Jan we lose Cleverley et al adding Schneiderlin, so in overall terms for the year probably not a saving.
Profit on the 3 mentioned will be in the region of 7 mil for Cleverley, 1 for Niasse and if there is a 15mil clause (doubt it because of Barcelona) for Geri, about 13 mil.

* We're probably paying alot of McGeady salary.

STCC doesnt use player amortisation at all, it uses wages only for the final figure, things like player sales and increased commercial deals only increases the increase we can make.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back