Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
ould have sold us t

One day Dave you will realise just how wrong you were about Bill Kenwright and the future of Everton . The future is so bright just sit back and watch the next three or four seasons evolve!!
And if so, Dave will be the first to be overjoyed we are progressing mate.

Oh boy. Where on earth do you start with sycophancy like that?

He's another one being played like a grand piano.

This feller Moshiri is like a snake charmer.

Doesn't wash with many of us though. Actions not words. No flannel. Get the job done. We've had enough film flam men at this club.

Sycophancy could well describe you with Martinez.

Flim flan man, well happy you finally admitted the club is well shot of Martinez and admitted him for what he was mate.

Doesn't wash with many of us though. Actions not words. No flannel. Get the job done. We've had enough film flam men at this club.

It has the absolute hum of this

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=15350.150

They've wheeled this JohnB out a few times already... says all the right things does John :coffee:

I must confess to harbouring a degree of scepticism (though possibly not as trenchant as yours). The untreated BS that us Evertonians have been subjected to in recent history kind of insists I remain a little dubious.

Sycophancy could well describe you with Martinez.

Flim flan man, well happy you finally admitted the club is well shot of Martinez and admitted him for what he was mate.
Sycophancy? Is that what you describe calling Martinez out in his second season when he went all guns blazing for that daft EL Sinking sand trophy and destroying our league season? Or saying he was a fool when he stuck with a load of dead wood in the summer prior to his third season?

You're not alone like in setting up straw men to knock down, but the reality is that my posting on Martinez was overall loyal to a man who gave us our best season since the 80s whilst being critical.

I don't do iconography mate. Not with managers or players. You might want to have a go at that yourself when you think about writing a load of runny tosh about utter no marks in this team.

I must confess to harbouring a degree of scepticism (though possibly not as trenchant as yours). The untreated BS that us Evertonians have been subjected to in recent history kind of insists I remain a little dubious.
Leaving aside all the lies we've had to endure from the outgoing regime, just standing back and looking at what ACTUALLY has been done off the pitch over the past 12 months will deter anyone of sound mind that they should remain sceptical of the new regime.

Talking is not doing. Simple as that. All the little helpers Moshiri employs in the MSM and social media to peddle the line it's all good can't cut it if you just ask for a checklist of what's been achieved. There is none. That's why perfunctory procedures like replacing one manager with another is championed as a major change. It's not. It's just insulting BS to claim it is. But anyone who points that out gets stick from the army of helpers and cheer leaders.

You don't describe it as major change. But sacking Martinez and his coaching staff cost the club in excess of 10m. Recruiting Koeman and his team was reportedly around 5m compensation. That's 15m moshiri has paid out to recruit his no.1 choice. Pre moshiri there is no way we could have afforded that, likewise he has cleared the debts at the club. You have to admit we are in a better place financially then we ever where under kenwright & co.

He's making a film ? Audition for it for balance, who knows, Oscars next year.:)

So pleased i managed to secure the last copy!!...for those times when i'm unable to log into GOT #ThankyouB&MBargains
DEXATI20170227025055-892x831.webp

Sycophancy? Is that what you describe calling Martinez out in his second season when he went all guns blazing for that daft EL Sinking sand trophy and destroying our league season? Or saying he was a fool when he stuck with a load of dead wood in the summer prior to his third season?

You're not alone like in setting up straw men to knock down, but the reality is that my posting on Martinez was overall loyal to a man who gave us our best season since the 80s whilst being critical.

I don't do iconography mate. Not with managers or players. You might want to have a go at that yourself when you think about writing a load of runny tosh about utter no marks in this team.

Best season since the 80's, oh you must have forgotten 95 then unless your now deeming 5th place better than an fa cup win, not to mention 4th under moyes which in I'd assume was also better than 5th.

Is some scepticism a good thing, yes, always, but when it consumes your every post, on every thread, when the negativity is practically pouring out in your every post, when your critical of every facet of the club, and even when proved wrong you merely shrug and dismiss the proof and just change tact in order to keep up the vitriol, then you become a caricature mate, you must see that?

You screamed our for an ownership change - you got one, and he's a good one, yet your treating him like he's a carpet bagger.

You criticise a manager on a vast array of things, doesn't play youth, only he does and he has shown that, proof ignored, he plays defensive first hoofball, only right now we have scored 5 more than in 13/14 at the same point of the season, proof ignored? and on and on it goes with you stonewalling all refuting of your points.

Will be blunt mate, your living off past reputation as a solid poster, because your last 6 months of posts would if they had been done by a new poster have seen you banned with certainty as a wum or worse. And it's a,Shane because you once provoked debate, but you can't debate with someone who doesn't even try to listen (because frankly IMO anyway) your posting entirely to cause argument and drama nowadays.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back