Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Leaving aside all the lies we've had to endure from the outgoing regime, just standing back and looking at what ACTUALLY has been done off the pitch over the past 12 months will deter anyone of sound mind that they should remain sceptical of the new regime.

Talking is not doing. Simple as that. All the little helpers Moshiri employs in the MSM and social media to peddle the line it's all good can't cut it if you just ask for a checklist of what's been achieved. There is none. That's why perfunctory procedures like replacing one manager with another is championed as a major change. It's not. It's just insulting BS to claim it is. But anyone who points that out gets stick from the army of helpers and cheer leaders.

Isn't that conclusion a non sequitur? I suggest you meant : "Leaving aside all the lies we've had to endure from the outgoing regime, just standing back and looking at what ACTUALLY has been done off the pitch over the past 12 months, should deter anyone of sound mind from not being sceptical of the new regime".

Sycophancy? Is that what you describe calling Martinez out in his second season when he went all guns blazing for that daft EL Sinking sand trophy and destroying our league season? Or saying he was a fool when he stuck with a load of dead wood in the summer prior to his third season?

You're not alone like in setting up straw men to knock down, but the reality is that my posting on Martinez was overall loyal to a man who gave us our best season since the 80s whilst being critical.

I don't do iconography mate. Not with managers or players. You might want to have a go at that yourself when you think about writing a load of runny tosh about utter no marks in this team.

slight re-write of history there.

Only Kenwright never invested a bean into the club in over a decade, whereas Moshiri has stuck £80m cash of his own dosh onto the balance sheet.

Seriously Dave, wind it in.
Lol.

Invested my arse. That is a loan.

Is that the way you operate in the real world? You get loaned a few quid and you tell the person who's loaned it they made a wise investment?

Lol.

Is that the way you operate in the real world? You get loaned a few quid and you tell the person who's loaned it they made a wise investment?
Honestly when was the last time you decided "you know what, today I won't WUM"? Don't remember you being a sensible poster for at least the last year or so, which is quite sad, as you used to be a nice guy.

Lol.

An interest free loan with no repayment date, otherwise known as investing cash into your business ffs.

Did he have to do that?

Did Kenwright and Co ever do anything similar?

In fact has anyone ever invested a sum even remotely comparable in like for like terms in the history of the club?

Yet an internet know it all like you labels the bloke a 'snake charmer', disgusting that.

Game over man. Game over.

Tbh that is just words without any back up and this is coming from the Mosh's biggest fan. All hail our Iranian overlord...

All I hope is that we are looking after Farhard like a new born baby and ensure he is having constant medical checkups - like once every 4 hours, as thats the only thing i think can derail our plans.

No, no re-write at all. https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/evolved-tactics.80439/page-4#post-3960076

Yur welcome.

Perhaps you and other Koeman fan boys can be similarly objective?

Not withstanding this is about Moshiri.

You were still bigging RM & and the squad, halfway through his 3rd season

Jan 2016
'Believe me, if the time arrives when it looks like Martinez is skating on thin ice it'll be recognised and acknowledged by me.'

Jan 2016
'All of which is to say that any problems we have are easily solved. Martinez is in the early stages of his career here and will iron all this out.'

Jan 2016
'I'm pointing to it to show that even if Martinez was doing the terrible job you believe him to be doing (which he's not),'

Jan 2016
'We're in rebuilding mode. As long as we do well this season in the cups (which we are) the league placing can pretty much stay where it was last season - not that it will, it'll be top half, imo.
Pretty sure that's the way the board will see it too.'

Jan 2016

'There's no wrong horse backed here. You and others are flailing about trying to deny any progress has been made and when you look at the squad the evidence is palapable.
If you think the orchestrator of that progress is going anywhere then you are badly mistaken.'

Feb 2017;
Or saying he was a fool when he stuck with a load of dead wood in the summer prior to his third season?

Well, which one didn't you say?

Like I stated; Slight re-write of History.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back