Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Save you the grief.

Liverpool Waters/Peel needs a kick start. Like every major development.

Moshiri has mates who would be dead keen to get going.

LCC/Peel need a flagship announcement to show the intent. Need serious property companies in the frame.

LCC create the SPV thing to show their commitment/grease wheels. (window dressing in reality)

Ground gets the go ahead. Billions pour into Liverpool/LCC/Liverpool Waters.

Moshiri is the guy who a lot of uber rich folk know can get the detail done. The ground. That is the key component to get the rest going.

I might be miles off mind. But dont think so.
corestate by any chance?

Lallana And Coutinho are on 150k a week mate. Rom is miles ahead of both realistically if we wanted to have shown ambition alongside a statement of intent signing would have been slapping a £200k a week deal on the table for the leagues top scorer.

How do you, or anyone bar agent, club and player know that we haven't? Because a red top rag told us so?

As far as I'm concerned, the only 'ITK' that I actually believe is 'ITK' has said he has been offered more than anyone across the park is on, so that's what I'll choose to believe. Certainly more than newspapers not fit to hold my fish & chips.

How do you, or anyone bar agent, club and player know that we haven't? Because a red top rag told us so?

As far as I'm concerned, the only 'ITK' that I actually believe is 'ITK' has said he has been offered more than anyone across the park is on, so that's what I'll choose to believe. Certainly more than newspapers not fit to hold my fish & chips.
Who is said 'ITK'?

Save you the grief.

LCC/Peel need a flagship announcement to show the intent. Need serious property companies in the frame.

LCC create the SPV thing to show their commitment/grease wheels. (window dressing in reality)

Moshiri is the guy who a lot of uber rich folk know can get the detail done. The ground. That is the key component to get the rest going.

Elliot group have made a start on the Liverpool Waters front with the triple tower project by town. Plans approved earlier this month for 250 million in total.

Who is said 'ITK'?

WRD1878 on TEF mate, his post is as follows:

He has been offered a huge contract, higher than those across the park. The general consensus is that he will sign, but again - Who knows if the player and agent are singing from the same hymn sheet. The contract includes an "Odd" clause. Although it's not been explained what this may be.

As I understand it, he will sign. Although don't quote me on this one. The person I spoke to had a bit to drink the other night.

I don't know when it will be announced if he does sign. Maybe Esk has been told a day. It wouldn't surprise me if he did sign then.

Lukaku has been given assurances on the clubs intent on the quality of players it will sign this summer.

*didn't want to link it.

You were implying if Mansour was in charge he would have found more dodgy ways to circumvent money in to the team to get around FFP rules and that Moshiri should be doing more of it?
I'm suggesting he cant do more of it because he has neither the clout (nor the intention if he did have) to become embroiled in the club that deeply.

As said: minority shareholding; no boardroom presence; standing on the sidelines of the stadium deal. Tells its own story.

Save you the grief.

This makes complete sense because Peel intend to release up to 8 sites for development on the Central Docks site which would be bookended by the stadium.
Peel want office blocks and towers up to 44+ storeys tall and their is rumours of an "Albert Hall/Sydney Opera House" type building going there , but they are just rumours.
The stadium will be the key the rest will follow.

He has been offered a huge contract, higher than those across the park. The general consensus is that he will sign, but again - Who knows if the player and agent are singing from the same hymn sheet. The contract includes an "Odd" clause. Although it's not been explained what this may be.

As I understand it, he will sign. Although don't quote me on this one. The person I spoke to had a bit to drink the other night.

I don't know when it will be announced if he does sign. Maybe Esk has been told a day. It wouldn't surprise me if he did sign then.

Lukaku has been given assurances on the clubs intent on the quality of players it will sign this summer.

*didn't want to link it.
When did he post this mate?

*didn't want to link it.
That's guy is usually quite solid. Have to say though, it certainly doesn't seem like he's going to sign, Koeman doesn't seem so positive. Especially his presser today. Not the end of the world if he goes like but if he does I hope it's early in the window

corestate by any chance?
I posted this a day or so ago

Exactly
I googled Corestate after the Liver building purchase.
The are a global Behometh.
A 24 million investment is way below their usual thinking.
It's obviously a first step
Maybe offices to oversee the development , a bit like a builder putting in a couple of porta cabins and a few porta loos before building a housing estate

That's guy is usually quite solid. Have to say though, it certainly doesn't seem like he's going to sign, Koeman doesn't seem so positive. Especially his presser today. Not the end of the world if he goes like but if he does I hope it's early in the window
I think it's fair to say lukaku won't be signing a new contract (didn't koeman admit to this a couple of weeks ago). The only question therefore that needs answering is do we cash in now (this summer) or wait 12 months. If Barkley signs a new deal I can see lukaku going now and vice versa is Barkley goes, Ron will stay another year. This is because I feel the club whilst trying to build a squad won't want to lose both of their biggest talents in the same window.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back