Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He does live in London you are quite right. How inconspicuous he would be meeting with Chelsea hierarchy in the sporting paparazzi capital is a question I would ask particularly with the profile given to Lukaku's apparent refusal to sign a new contract. Clubs do discuss potential upcoming business when they play each other and the last time we played Chelsea Lukaku had not stated to Koeman that he would not sign another contract. We are four weeks from season end so it was just an observation / question.

He lives in Monaco

Why am i getting this feeling that any summer spending will be based on the cash bought in after Lukaku and Barkley being sold?I apologise for being negative but it's a thought that is in the back of my mind.I think this summer will tell us is this really a new era at Everton or is it a case of the emperor having no clothes.

Why am i getting this feeling that any summer spending will be based on the cash bought in after Lukaku and Barkley being sold?

Because you're judging Moshiri on the past actions of Bill Kenwright.

Moshiri isn't Kenwright. He's 51 times richer for a start.

He's done so much for the club in the past 15 months already and deserves some faith.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back