Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Why am i getting this feeling that any summer spending will be based on the cash bought in after Lukaku and Barkley being sold?I apologise for being negative but it's a thought that is in the back of my mind.I think this summer will tell us is this really a new era at Everton or is it a case of the emperor having no clothes.

Stadium will tell much more about this new era then a transfer window I think lad

Because you're judging Moshiri on the past actions of Bill Kenwright.

Moshiri isn't Kenwright. He's 51 times richer for a start.

He's done so much for the club in the past 15 months already and deserves some faith.

I know he is.He's already on the way to delivering us a new stadium on the watefront and he kicked out Martinez ffs!I guess im a bit paranoid after 30 years worth of ineptness at board room level at the club.

Why am i getting this feeling that any summer spending will be based on the cash bought in after Lukaku and Barkley being sold?I apologise for being negative but it's a thought that is in the back of my mind.I think this summer will tell us is this really a new era at Everton or is it a case of the emperor having no clothes.

It's almost certain tbh. To believe it wont be the case is to completely ignore the last 20 years of Everton transfer dealings.

Nope

Jags has seen better days and deteriorating quite rapidly unfortunately but Baines still puts in reasonable performances
Baines was the fault for that goal today. he's the LB, where was he? Walkabout again.

No focus, no good to anyone...and he;s always been a weak defender.

Because you're judging Moshiri on the past actions of Bill Kenwright.

Moshiri isn't Kenwright. He's 51 times richer for a start.

He's done so much for the club in the past 15 months already and deserves some faith.
just got back in after watching the latest stage of "Moshiri's revolution", utter utter rubbish on a par with the 3 nil mauling at Sunderland last year, we continue to be linked with players likely to be binned by relegated sides, Sigurdsson, Pickford, Harry effin Maguire, now his uninspired choice of manager apparently comes out and says top 4 is unrealistic, no wonder when the best we can compete for is lower to mid table garbage, Koeman is about to suffer a repeat of his Valencia experience (without the winning of a cup) and if that stadium ever happens as soon as he has quadrupled his money the prince of persia will be on his toes....... absolutely desperate football club

just got back in after watching the latest stage of "Moshiri's revolution", utter utter rubbish on a par with the 3 nil mauling at Sunderland last year, we continue to be linked with players likely to be binned by relegated sides, Sigurdsson, Pickford, Harry effin Maguire, now his uninspired choice of manager apparently comes out and says top 4 is unrealistic, no wonder when the best we can compete for is lower to mid table garbage, Koeman is about to suffer a repeat of his Valencia experience (without the winning of a cup) and if that stadium ever happens as soon as he has quadrupled his money the prince of persia will be on his toes....... absolutely desperate football club
Put the wine gums down and go to bed son.

52,000 stadium.

http://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1494185978.html

EFC: Sunday Times Rich List

• 5. ALISHER USMANOV: Usmanov, 63, holds a 30% stake in PL football club Arsenal but is at war with the majority shareholder, US billionaire Stan Kroenke, over a replacement for manager Arséne Wenger. Last year Usmanov bought out the 15% stake in the club owned by his business partner Farhad Moshiri in a deal worth about £146million. Now the Uzbek-born entrepreneur's firm is sponsoring the Finch Farm training ground of Everton, the team in which Moshiri purchased a 49.9% holding in 2016. Usmanov would love to take over at the Emirates, and has the firepower to do it. He grew rich through steel and iron ore mines, and his assets, including shares in Spotify and Airbnb, are up about £4billion

WORTH £11.791billion

69. Farhad Moshiri: Iranian born Moshiri, 62 next Thursday, is pressing ahead with plans to build a 52,500-seat stadium for Everton football club. He bought a near 50% stake in the PL team last year for £87.5million. He had also previously invested in Arsenal, alongside his friend an business partner Alisher Usmanov, whose USM Holdings sponsors Everton's training ground, Finch Farm. Moshiri, a British citizen who lives mainly in MOnaco, has a 10% stake in the USM operation

WORTH £1.85billion
    106: Lord Granchester and the Moores family: Granchester, 66 is the grandson of Sir John Moores, founder of the football poolsin Liverpool, whose family later expanded into mail order and retail. Sales of some Littlewwod stores and the pools arm initially netted £445million before the remaining empire was sold in 2002 for £750million to the Barclay Brothers. There is also property in Cheshire, Scotland, London, Harrogate and further afield, Texas.

WORTH £1.202billion

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back