Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

come on mate, something is not right here what next Unsworth given a 5 year playing contract as part of a new back 3 for next season?
Unsure what that has to do with moshiri? And if you mean the Chang deal I think you need to read a little more on some of the community things everton and Chang do over in Thailand, but never mind keep going from thread to thread doing what you do best

Unsure what that has to do with moshiri? And if you mean the Chang deal I think you need to read a little more on some of the community things everton and Chang do over in Thailand, but never mind keep going from thread to thread doing what you do best
Do you see us getting top 4 next season? will we even challenge for a top 4 position? all of the FM experts on here reeling off names, Dolberg, Keane, That Spanish striker from Malaga, Pickford, none of them will be here by Sept 1st, meanwhile our 2 best players look likely to be off, and by and large we are at best average on the pitch, and will be as long as we offer the likes of Mirallas 4 year contracts when he is 29 and past it, Moshiri was supposed to be the driver for change, it hasnt happened especially on the pitch which is quite frankly all i am bothered about.

Do you see us getting top 4 next season? will we even challenge for a top 4 position? all of the FM experts on here reeling off names, Dolberg, Keane, That Spanish striker from Malaga, Pickford, none of them will be here by Sept 1st, meanwhile our 2 best players look likely to be off, and by and large we are at best average on the pitch, and will be as long as we offer the likes of Mirallas 4 year contracts when he is 29 and past it, Moshiri was supposed to be the driver for change, it hasnt happened especially on the pitch which is quite frankly all i am bothered about.

Know that do you? no! so what are you whining about?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back