Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
3 Windows he's had how many does he need? writing is already on the wall this window when Cuco is our first signing while city spend 100 m already.

If we're serious about this new era spend some money on decent players
re Moshiri and claims toward 'the changing of the guard', 'nothing will be the same' etc etc, I maintain a healthy skepticism (born of being an Evertonian for many decades), but I think you might be adopting too negative a stance.
Still early days of the window....and comparisons with City are not really apt.

I'm happy with the stadium progress but the player recruitment has been slow and disappointing.

Constant sound bites about how much money we've got and things will never be the same and yet, it is.

We needed a marquee signing, a sign of how serious we are. Didn't happen and I don't think it will.

Man City bought Robinho after they were taken over!

I am uncomfortable with Weeping Bill and Suntanned Bob remaining in their positions; it reeks of 'everything will be the same'.
But, whilst skeptical, I will give him 3 more months to reveal me the cut of his jib.

NB : I have no issue with him wanting to make money out of his Everton investment, but I have an issue if Everton is just a vehicle he's using to leverage into other bigger commercial plays.

It's quite simple mate: fans want one thing only - success; owners want money...and the two dont necessarily converge in this hyper-inflated industry.

He's here for a stadium build that other parties will pay for. Then he'll sell up and leave at a massive profit. Squad spending from his resources simply wont come into it. That will be paid for by player trading and the massive tv cash coming in.

Anyone who thinks Moshiri is a cut above what we've had before are living in a fools paradise.
Its also quite simple. You spout utter tripe about a subject you know nothing about. Do you know anyone with contacts to Moshiri or even Usmanov? No.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back