Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Ha Ha. Oh, those formats.

Let me know when the only "format" that matters (points on the board or cups in the cabinet) are improved.
At least Koeman could keep his cup next to Martinez's cup in out cabinet.....

Martinez achieved nothing at the club, no matter what you believe that is the fact, nothing of merit won or earned.

On topic

I am curious to see whether We sell to buy again this summer. The cynical in me believes that moshiri would happily not spend a penny more than what comes in, which could be 100 million between ross and rom. I believe in that scenario then the club are not really backing the manager unless we can offer wages to better players. Not give Billy average 80 grand a week but offer big wages to better players

The euros were last summer as well and players would have been hoping for a good tournament and bigger move of the back of it.

I would say there will be a bit of a frenzy for a few weeks with deals in the pipeline done, players going on hols after the internationals then another frenzy as we get to preseason.

There's improve and there's improve beyond what we've ever been able to do points wise in the PL.
Jeez, wonder what you might be talking about here?
05d.jpg

The thing that stuck out for me was last season when West Ham bid for those Bournemouth players while they still had that re-arranged game versus United to play.

This window is gonna be insane, the amount of money the English clubs ALL have is mental, if anybody has got any sense they will be getting these deals done now, cos when it gets to August, theres gonna be Yannick Bolasies all over the place.
Do we have to wait until August to sell him?

He's a billionaire accountant. Accountants like making money, not losing it. And anybody who thought he was going to use his own wealth to bankroll a club he has no emotional attachment to is living in cloud cuckoo land I'm afraid. His plan(and it's not a bad one to be fair)will be to make the club self-sufficient(like Chelsea are now). By bringing in bigger and better sponsorship deals, building us a shiny new stadium so we can bring in more match day revenues, improve our marketing/merchandising department etc... And then hopefully with clever investment on the playing side of things, we'll be able to build ourselves up to a point where we are strong enough to compete for trophies and play regular CL football. Then once we're there we can try to push on again. That will be his aim imo. I'm not sure a lot of our fan base have the patience for him to see his plan through though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back