Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think the skepticism toward Moshiri that you pioneered here on GOT has now been taken on board by most. I do not think he is here for any other reason than to make money and the less he has to spend to attain that end the better.
Kenwright has duped us again. He is a much smarter and sinister operator than most of us realised. You are possibly the only one to immediately recognise all this and make the rest of us open our eyes.
Massive kudos to you.

Heaven forbid, but on the back of your prescience, I guess a lot of us must rethink our 'Martinez out'
position toward the end of his tenure .
That is one of the biggest load of garbage that I have ever read on here, and I've read some steaming great piles of it!

I for one am fuming we haven't signed anyone yet, despite the window not being open

Has been my patronising view/comment over the years on here.

This window feels a little different, the market seems to be changing/a lot earlier;

Liverpool are holding talks with Roma in an attempt to sign Egypt forward Mohamed Salah after having a £28m bid turned down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40132895

Manchester City are set to seal the signing of Benjamin Mendy from Monaco.

The 22-year-old full-back will pen a four-year deal at the Etihad, arriving for a fee of £39.8million.

He will follow former in the footsteps of teammate Bernardo Silva, who has already left Monaco for the Etihad this summer.

Pep Guardiola has splashed the cash already with a deal for Benfica goalkeeper Ederson close to being finalised.

Should both transfers go through in the coming days, it will take City's spending close to the £120million mark.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ester-city-agree-398million-benjamim-10546376

Bournemouth have completed the signing of goalkeeper Asmir Begovic from Chelsea for an undisclosed fee, believed to be in the region of £10m.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11743/10898737/asmir-begovic-completes-bournemouth-switch

Has been my patronising view/comment over the years on here.

This window feels a little different, the market seems to be changing/a lot earlier;

The thing that stuck out for me was last season when West Ham bid for those Bournemouth players while they still had that re-arranged game versus United to play.

This window is gonna be insane, the amount of money the English clubs ALL have is mental, if anybody has got any sense they will be getting these deals done now, cos when it gets to August, theres gonna be Yannick Bolasies all over the place.

More points
More goals
Less conceded
Less set piece goals conceded
Less ALL bad things
More ALL good things

All formats.
Ha Ha. Oh, those formats.

Let me know when the only "format" that matters (points on the board or cups in the cabinet) are improved.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back