Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I know I trust the club more than I trust your sources in Africa David.

I see no reason why the club would lie, when we have these things called Accounts published every year.

Anyway, the club hasnt published what the deal is worth, for the record.

Exactly. No details, all smoke and mirrors which they hand to the Echo to spin a story around to keep fans in the belief that the billionaire with no investment is actually proactive in other areas of the club. He's not.

£49M over 5 years (£9M per year) according to the club. Reports from Sportesa in Africa saying only £18M over 5 years. The reality probably somewhere in between.

That's a big difference 18 to 49 million! Where did the 18 figure come from ?

18 million is only 3.6 million a year !!! Which would mean we are one of the poorest sponsored teams in the league. Why would we have agreed to that for 5 years ?

But even 49 million is low when you consider Man Utd get around 60 million a year.

Exactly. No details, all smoke and mirrors which they hand to the Echo to spin a story around to keep fans in the belief that the billionaire with no investment is actually proactive in other areas of the club. He's not.

A concern I voiced earlier on in his "reign", we are merely just another of his investments, he took his eye firmly off the ball last Summer, lets hope people can get it right this Summer.

That's a big difference 18 to 49 million! Where did the 18 figure come from ?

18 million is only 3.6 million a year !!! Which would mean we are one of the poorest sponsored teams in the league. Why would we have agreed to that for 5 years ?

But even 49 million is low when you consider Man Utd get around 60 million a year.
It was reported on here by someone who linked an African paper story.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back