Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
admit it, you'd have to laugh if he completely asset stripped us in the summer, got his money back plus fifty m in player sales, and we dropped like a stone.
you'd have to hold your hand up and say, 'fair play, we've been done like a kipper'
Luckily only gangsters pull stuff like that, and our new owner has been working for a russian oligarch for the last 20 years, which is a completely different thing entirely.
Bet you're a lot of fun at parties

admit it, you'd have to laugh if he completely asset stripped us in the summer, got his money back plus fifty m in player sales, and we dropped like a stone.
you'd have to hold your hand up and say, 'fair play, we've been done like a kipper'
Luckily only gangsters pull stuff like that, and our new owner has been working for a russian oligarch for the last 20 years, which is a completely different thing entirely.

You know the tune:-

Always look on the bright side of life .......de doo..de doo.........

From what I gather I think this guy will possibly be a bridge gap between Kenwright and a potentially richer owner. If this guy comes in, invests in the playing squad and funds us a new 50k stadium, I could certainly see him selling on to a sugar daddy owner.

yep, perfectly reasonable to suggest he could be a shinawatra which may lead to the sheik at city. We should probably keep our feet on the ground though for the time being ha.

"behind every great fortune is a great crime"

who is your morally impeccable billionaire alternative then? they are virtually all corrupt to varying degrees, including the american ones, who just have better PR such that nobody pays attention while they effectively legalize corruption.

it's the nature of the premier league, and this battle was lost a long time ago. better to support Prescott Cables if you're looking for purity.

"behind every great fortune is a great crime"

who is your morally impeccable billionaire alternative then? they are virtually all corrupt to varying degrees, including the american ones, who just have better PR such that nobody pays attention while they effectively legalize corruption.

it's the nature of the premier league, and this battle was lost a long time ago. better to support Prescott Cables if you're looking for purity.
Very true this.

Man Citeh have recently taken advantage of a 200m+ investment from China, who, lets face it, are a morally questionable state if there ever was one.

That's not even mentioning some of Abramovics former bed fellows.

The Shinawatra City connection also a very dubious character.

Not saying we should accept criminals & all around scoundrels as owners, but a certain amount of shadiness is probably par for the course with some of these modern billionaires.

Pretty much, it's possible to become an honest millionaire, honest billionaire not so much. No one's labour or ideas are worth that much.

I know this besic contract extension probably has nothing to do with this guy, but bill has been in discussions over 18months with him so maybe now all this is out the funds are becoming available? If besic's contract extension has anything to do with the new investment then it's a very good start, would much rather carry on like this in securing our young talent long term than going out making stupid bids for anyone and everyone that was good on football manager!

but my god everton really are spoiling us with good news lately

Frankly it's frightening me and we need to do something more Everton like and get tonked by Villa otherwise I'm going to start assuming I'm in a wonderful drug induced coma.

Very true this.

Man Citeh have recently taken advantage of a 200m+ investment from China, who, lets face it, are a morally questionable state if there ever was one.

That's not even mentioning some of Abramovics former bed fellows.

The Shinawatra City connection also a very dubious character.

Not saying we should accept criminals & all around scoundrels as owners, but a certain amount of shadiness is probably par for the course with some of these modern billionaires.

Where do we draw the line mate? I'd suggest we say no to criminals, scoundrels, and ne'er do wells, but we should be allowing scamps, deviants and rapscallions.

People on Facebook need to calm down. So far I have read that he has paid of 40 million of our debt and handed Bobby brown shoes 100 mill for the summer transfer kitty. Chill please, until he says it himself it ain't true.

and when he finds some real discrepancies does he have to report them though ?

You're clearly not a school kid CE, so give up with the bizarre notion that there's anything untoward in Evertons accounts. For all BK's apparent failings false accounting, embezzlement or theft or whatever other below-the-belt suggestions have been bandied about in the past are just downright rubbish.
It's time this particular line of attack on BK was stopped once and for all. Given his own limited wealth ( in comparison to other owners/chairmen) his only fault is not having the business acumen or connections to follow through on some of the ideas for development over the years. Whilst it's been painfully slow at times, and frustrating to the core, e has seemingly delivered exactly what he promised...high level investment from a high calibre individual who has Evertons best interest at heart.

Definitely time to unite and move forward for ALL Blues.

You're clearly not a school kid CE, so give up with the bizarre notion that there's anything untoward in Evertons accounts. For all BK's apparent failings false accounting, embezzlement or theft or whatever other below-the-belt suggestions have been bandied about in the past are just downright rubbish.
It's time this particular line of attack on BK was stopped once and for all. Given his own limited wealth ( in comparison to other owners/chairmen) his only fault is not having the business acumen or connections to follow through on some of the ideas for development over the years. Whilst it's been painfully slow at times, and frustrating to the core, e has seemingly delivered exactly what he promised...high level investment from a high calibre individual who has Evertons best interest at heart.

Definitely time to unite and move forward for ALL Blues.

Well said mate.

The optimism from Martinez is exciting, which is weird because he could be optimistic about a dump in his shoe.

But he isn't playing it down at all. He knows this is a game changer, and it really has to be. I've been saying for a while that we aren't far away, and in theory this investment should fill the gap. Anything is possible now.

I can't stop reading this thread and sporadically posting insanely positive things too, so don't mind me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back