Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You just know that wherever his fat grubby mitts have been there's definitely been an air of corruption, the whole structure of the funding stinks and it isn't just the waste treatment plant next door.
That's potentially libellous, you should either back that up with some actual facts or back down from it.

I can't stand nads like that which besmirch people's reputations without foundation, chucked out by faceless balloons on the net

It feels different because we're going down a road with less bumps...but the road is still the same length and still leads to the same destination: a smallish net spend.

Fans have been disorientated by the order of the business this summer, that's all.
Like I said. We'll have to wait and see on 31 August. And the debate on this thread could be interesting to say the least.
I'm enjoying being disorientated to be honest. And we're addressing some key areas that need strengthening in my opinion. More to come hopefully.

It feels different because we're going down a road with less bumps...but the road is still the same length and still leads to the same destination: a smallish net spend.

Fans have been disorientated by the order of the business this summer, that's all.

If you offered me Pickford, Keane, Klaassen, Onyekuru and Sandro as part ex for a disinterested Lukaku I would snap your hands off.

Lukaku will more than likely go.

If the window ended there then fine.
But it won't.

We will spend even more.

That's potentially libellous, you should either back that up with some actual facts or back down from it.

I can't stand nads like that which besmirch people's reputations without foundation, chucked out by faceless balloons on the net
This isn't the Joe Anderson thread, if you want to talk about him then make your own thread about him.

If you offered me Pickford, Keane, Klaassen, Onyekuru and Sandro as part ex for a disinterested Lukaku I would snap your hands off.

Lukaku will more than likely go.

If the window ended there then fine.
But it won't.

We will spend even more.
It'll likely mean the end of Barkley too. Never in a million years would I want to see us lose Lukaku, Barkley and Deulofeu and replace them with that lot.

Don't agree at all, there are just some of us who think we can improve the team without spending way more than what comes in. If players become available that we really want as part of a long term plan then fair enough, have a splurge. There is no point spending for the sake of it.

In the event of Rom being sold for 90m the only way I would like to see a positive net spend is if we spent the lot on his replacement. Don't want to see another 5-6 players come in for the money. That's too much change for one window. I'd rather keep some for for January.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back