Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
A rather brill day and you know who dumb and his side kick dumber egging each other on. What complete nobeds Don't deserve our club
He's a great blue my arsehole doesn't even go the match either. You support the club warts an all you complete weapon

As said: if we again have a lowish net spend at the end of the window how are we differing to what went before? Is the commercial arm of the club massively strengthened? Is the club being run by differrent people on a day to day basis? Is a spade in the ground on a stadium build?

under Kenwright we would have had a low net spend that's for sure, I think it will be around the +50 million mark by close of window which kenwright never managed. so it will be an improvement. is the commercial arm massively strengthened ? no but it has strengthened more than kenwright managed to do under his leadership except for tv money. again this is an improvementa small one but we can only take little steps. There has been small change in people running the club the main one being moshiri and his leadership over the others at the club look to have helped them from what ive seen so far i.e shirt deals etc and his ( russian mate whos name i cant think of.) All this helping the group that run the day to day of the club. as for a spade in the ground haha give him chance, its obvious to a blind man this is the main goal but it will take time. You willing to say that it wont happen under Moshiri's ownership ?

We've had bigger net spends under Kenwright than with Moshiri. That's the true test for me: if we spend nothing other than we bring in how can anyone say Moshiri is doing anything other than what his predecessor did?
We'll have to wait and see on this one I suppose. Feels different this time to me. Perhaps because we've made purchases first. I think we might yet still see a positive net spend. To what extent depends on whether Rom goes for top dollar or not. I've said before now that Moshiri had to deliver in this window given what happened last summer. So far so good for me.
I don't feel that during Kenwrights time ( thats a long time and just not 18 months as per Moshiri's time here) its been this way. There was a couple of good windows I recall. The rest were average and sometime very poor.
There's going to be more comings and goings so we'll see on 31 August.

Cosying up to May the Humpty Dumpty looking shyster.
He's utterly repugnant....and washed up.

It's alarming to me and should be to others that this feller has seen his credibility implode in the last few months. He's a pariah in local authority circles and his centrality to the stadium deal looks like a huge problem.

He's utterly repugnant....and washed up.

It's alarming to me and should be to others that this feller has seen his credibility implode in the last few months. He's a pariah in local authority circles and his centrality to the stadium deal looks like a huge problem.
You just know that wherever his fat grubby mitts have been there's definitely been an air of corruption, the whole structure of the funding stinks and it isn't just the waste treatment plant next door.

under Kenwright we would have had a low net spend that's for sure, I think it will be around the +50 million mark by close of window which kenwright never managed. so it will be an improvement. is the commercial arm massively strengthened ? no but it has strengthened more than kenwright managed to do under his leadership except for tv money. again this is an improvementa small one but we can only take little steps. There has been small change in people running the club the main one being moshiri and his leadership over the others at the club look to have helped them from what ive seen so far i.e shirt deals etc and his ( russian mate whos name i cant think of.) All this helping the group that run the day to day of the club. as for a spade in the ground haha give him chance, its obvious to a blind man this is the main goal but it will take time. You willing to say that it wont happen under Moshiri's ownership ?
After selling Lukaku for 100M and Barkley and the rest of those likely to move on and have moved on for circa £50M?

Not a chance.

We'll have to wait and see on this one I suppose. Feels different this time to me. Perhaps because we've made purchases first. I think we might yet still see a positive net spend. To what extent depends on whether Rom goes for top dollar or not. I've said before now that Moshiri had to deliver in this window given what happened last summer. So far so good for me.
I don't feel that during Kenwrights time ( thats a long time and just not 18 months as per Moshiri's time here) its been this way. There was a couple of good windows I recall. The rest were average and sometime very poor.
There's going to be more comings and goings so we'll see on 31 August.
It feels different because we're going down a road with less bumps...but the road is still the same length and still leads to the same destination: a smallish net spend.

Fans have been disorientated by the order of the business this summer, that's all.

It feels different because we're going down a road with less bumps...but the road is still the same length and still leads to the same destination: a smallish net spend.

Fans have been disorientated by the order of the business this summer, that's all.
That is the absolute crux of it all, Lukaku has gone, it's now a point of when not if, there's 90-100m straight away which immediately puts us in to a negative net spend, then the rest as and when just pushes it up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back