Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I love how Kopites think they're bigger experts on Everton's finances than Evertonians.

It's so cute. It's amazing how a disappointing Cup Final defeat ramps up the Red bitterness and obsession and interest in Everton's progress.

Think there's been more posts about Everton & Farhad Shoriri on RAWK than LFC in the last 48 hours. They're properly pooing themselves over this. They'll deny it, hell, they'll even sneer and use that 'man-falling-over-laughing' emoticon after quoting from here.

But they're posting about us. And posting about us. And posting about us. And posting about us.

It's truly hilarious, watching them trying to convince themselves that nothing will change.

I love how Kopites think they're bigger experts on Everton's finances than Evertonians.

It's so cute. It's amazing how a disappointing Cup Final defeat ramps up the Red bitterness and obsession and interest in Everton's progress.

Think there's been more posts about Everton & Farhad Shoriri on RAWK than LFC in the last 48 hours. They're properly pooing themselves over this. They'll deny it, hell, they'll even sneer and use that 'man-falling-over-laughing' emoticon after quoting from here.

But they're posting about us. And posting about us. And posting about us. And posting about us.

It's truly hilarious, watching them trying to convince themselves that nothing will change.

Without sounding as though I'm having a pop....aren't you doing the same by going on there reading their drivel and then writing about it on here? Stop worrying about them mate, enjoy the Blue ride.

Some of the shouts on rawk, they have spunked so much money and got nowhere they genuinely don't see Everton getting a billionaire owner as something to shout about. They probably think we need 2 billion on the squad alone to do better than them. They have been conditioned into thinking spending a few hundred million on a team only makes you europa hopefuls.

Or else thier just very very bitter.
"
I realize that dream land ( Usmanov) is better than reality.

But with 49.9% for £87.5 mil...and your claim Bill is sick, just means that when the club is properly sold, some accountant has made a lot of money for a next to nothing outlay.

Bill can't force your new investor to spend one penny of his own money. Sure you can dream the whole shares on the cheap means somethings in place for a new stadium. But you do know Bill don't you, the one who couldn't finance the Kings Dock or your Tesco's shopping centre stadium.

The new investor can play the long ( stall) game waiting for Bill to find the rest of the money for a stadium knowing "sick" Bill will have to sell the next few years.

Shrewd bit of buying. New tv contract, get double your money back in a couple years."

Another RAWK corker. Hopefully this gets rubber stamped this week as I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing his plans.

If Kroenke wants Red & White Holdings and Usmanov wants Everton why didn't Usmanov and Moshiri just sell R&W to Kroenke and then both pitch up at Goodison buying us outright with their £400 million?
I don't think he will turn up here but the only reasonable reason that he would follow moshini I can think of is...

They have been thinking about getting out of arsenal for a while and thought about Everton say 18 months ago. And kept thinking about it until it looked like the yanks where dotting the i's forcing them to make a desision so they hedged the bet one goes makes sure you can actually get control the other stays. Now usmanov either goes all out to buy arsenal (which he's tried many times and failed) or he finds anyone but kronkea (or even better his worst nightmare) to buy his arsenal shares and joins his mate here.

If Kroenke wants Red & White Holdings and Usmanov wants Everton why didn't Usmanov and Moshiri just sell R&W to Kroenke and then both pitch up at Goodison buying us outright with their £400 million?

Because Kroenke could have bought the shares for a pittance. This way they get top dollar when they/ if sell........

[Poor language removed] em mate, they ain't worth your time.

There's no love lost between Kroenke and Usmanov, so I doubt either would willingly sell the other their slice of that pie

Therefore if Usmanov / Moshiri had to act quickly - because the Americans were close to a potential deal - then he'd have had to find a 3rd party buyer with £400m burning a hole in his pocket.

Maybe, just maybe, there wasn't time for that, so they concluded that one selling up to the other would be the best solution given then circumstances?

All completely hypothetical of course but equally also far from impossible.

I don't think you can state definitively that Usmanov won't join his buddy at some point in the future, at this juncture

thinking about it until it looked like the yanks where dotting the i's forcing them to make a desision so they hedged the bet one goes makes sure you can actually get control the other stays. Now usmanov either goes all out to buy arsenal (which he's tried many times and failed) or he finds anyone but kronkea (or even better his worst nightmare) to buy his arsenal shares and joins his mate here.
This seems likely.....thinking about the possibility of an EFC buy, but actually moving on it quickly right at the end due to USA interest

One Billionaire with 63% ownership not wanting to sell to another Billioinaire with 30% ownership. Sooner or later somethings got to give and either you're right Usmanov will get Kroenke's shares or he decides to get involved somewhere else.

Moshiri and Usmanov have been partners a long time. It could be that Moshiri wants his own gig but I have a feeling there may be some involvlement with Usmanov in the future.

Totally agree with this. These guys are working together. Whatever their plan, they are doing it as partners........

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back