Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
So you cant back your claim up?

"status, credibility, business acumen - and yes his wealth too"

Care to unpack how that's manifested itself?

I already have - as have countless others on here, and in the real world outside - but you brazenly ignore it, while bludgeoning everyone else on here with 'facts' based on absolutely nothing at all but your own idiosyncratic and myopic view of the world.

It's like arguing with a juggernaut.

I'll leave you to your own sweet world and your dreams of told you so's Dave.

The feller's story about Sissoko and Koulibaly was proven BS.

He was flapping and started telling fibs.

That sort of thing suggests to me we have less than a genuine man in control.

Expect another meagre net spend when the window closes..

Where was the story about sissoko & koulibaly?

I missed that one

Where did the 'hope he's a fraud' come in?

Well there's no evidence at this stage to suggest that he is, yet you're pedalling the idea like you want it to be true.

I realise you're just a WUM like, but I'm just gonna reply to you as if you're completely serious.

Well there's no evidence at this stage to suggest that he is, yet you're pedalling the idea like you want it to be true.

I realise you're just a WUM like, but I'm just gonna reply to you as if you're completely serious.

If only everybody did this it would become less tiresome, if you think hes wrong, tell him where hes wrong.

Its forum 101.

I like your use of the word 'pedalling'. At first I thought you'd misspelt 'peddling' but then I thought about it and recognised that pedalling a bike promotes it forward, thus pedalling an idea is a surely acceptable expression for promoting an idea.
So, well done you!!

PS the rest of your post was sound as well

Where was the story about sissoko & koulibaly?

I missed that one
Sissoko story about agreeing a fee refuted by the player and Spurs; Koilibaly phantom bid of £70M was described as "absurd" by the player's agent.

As said: fib telling last summer leaves me with little faith he'll be spending £50M net this summer.

Sissoko story about agreeing a fee refuted by the player and Spurs; Koilibaly phantom bid of £70M was described as "absurd" by the player's agent.

As said: fib telling last summer leaves me with little faith he'll be spending £50M net this summer.

Owner confirmed the bid for Koubailly.

Sissoko was a total farce mind.

Oh. And believing the word of an agent above that of our major shareholder and facilitator of our future?

Played mate.

Owner confirmed the bid for Koubailly.

Sissoko was a total farce mind.

Oh. And believing the word of an agent above that of our major shareholder and facilitator of our future?

Played mate.
He might have confirmed an interest but not a bid of £70M.

It was a ridiculous attempt to look like a big roller after the circus packed up and left town.

He might have confirmed an interest but not a bid of £70M.

It was a ridiculous attempt to look like a big roller after the circus packed up and left town.

It was £60m.

Confirmed by the owner.

It was also a huge balls up that summer.

One day, the story will emerge as to why.

But now the team is in place, primed, and ready, we have secured £90m of football talent before July 4th.

But carry on.

Evidence please

It was £60m.

Confirmed by the owner.

It was also a huge balls up that summer.

One day, the story will emerge as to why.

But now the team is in place, primed, and ready, we have secured £90m of football talent before July 4th.

But carry on.
I cant see any direct quote from Laurentiis about that bid. Chelsea's lower bid he confirmed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back