Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Far stronger than what? The day to day existence under Kenwright? It's a pretty low watermark.

As people have said - if you go back to that game where Lukaku played on the right and we battered Arsenal, we were all in absolute soak about having four incredible youngsters playing in the Everton side. Within 4 years, we've sold or are about to sell them all. And still finished 7th last season.

Hasn't every club in the Premier League either massively expanded their ground or moved in the Premier League era? The ground move is great, yes, but it's a catch-up, not an innovation.
The ground move is now becoming real instead of some pipe dream...
The 4 you mention got offered contracts to keep them here but they decided to leave!! Reason is we are still little plucky (stepping stone) Everton because of the last regime, and it will take us a few years before people take us serious again..

I see in here it was only Davek who was out to get Moshiri now it seems every poster has joined him, is this because of the Sigurdsson saga???? We are heading in the right direction on and off the pitch.
18 months in is abit soon to be judging him, but hey everyone's entitled to their opinion..

Moshiri and Kenwright pass each other in the corridor high fiving mate. They've got you lad, and the majority it seems.

Hook, line and sinker.

Get the early deals in, paint a few objects blue outside, create a buzz, sell the season tickets and then we'll boot the clubs assets out the door.

This duo even had Evertonians muttering that maybe our early deals showed Lukaku the ambition, that he might stay.

Laughable!

Water through a colander

Oh they've got me!! Not you though eh? You canny little chap. You see the bigger picture, dolts like me are happy with the lies.

Bet they're both in the illuminati aren't they?

Moshiri and Kenwright pass each other in the corridor high fiving mate. They've got you lad, and the majority it seems.

Hook, line and sinker.

Get the early deals in, paint a few objects blue outside, create a buzz, sell the season tickets and then we'll boot the clubs assets out the door.

This duo even had Evertonians muttering that maybe our early deals showed Lukaku the ambition, that he might stay.

Laughable!

Water through a colander

Is this going to become "a thing"?

To be fair I like Moshiri... but I recall we were going to spend £100m last summer.... still waiting.

A TOP TOP striker, Sigurdsson and a first-choice centre half and I will start believing....

Would a move to the Docks have been anything but a pipe dream before Moshiri arrived?

To shunt it as being something of little consequence is either disingenuous or plain dumb
Untill its built and we are playing in it, it's still a pipe dream. I am 68yrs old and in good health but i doubt very much i will be around to see any new ground.

Anyone reading that could be forgiven for thinking that you're praying that it fails.

Not me obviously, I know better, you're a top Blue and all that.

Gone to the dogs this site, I'm about done with it for a while I reckon.
So because people are calling out Moshiri for not delivering on what he’s promised you think the place has gone to the dogs?

So ideally you’d want everyone holding hands in a circle saying how boss everything is and how we’re gonna win everything cos Moshiri is the bestest owner ever.

Okay mate. Enjoy your break.

Anyone reading that could be forgiven for thinking that you're praying that it fails.

The dogs got cleared off the site a while ago mate, during the infamous " December Danger Cull 2016 "

The ground move is now becoming real instead of some pipe dream...
The 4 you mention got offered contracts to keep them here but they decided to leave!! Reason is we are still little plucky (stepping stone) Everton because of the last regime, and it will take us a few years before people take us serious again..

I see in here it was only Davek who was out to get Moshiri now it seems every poster has joined him, is this because of the Sigurdsson saga???? We are heading in the right direction on and off the pitch.
18 months in is abit soon to be judging him, but hey everyone's entitled to their opinion..

The Sigurdsson saga is just another piece of evidence you can file away in the 'he's been talking utter bollocks' cabinet.

Your own manager has called him out. You have invested a lot of faith in Koeman, so surely when you hear him casting doubt on investment it has you wondering about the owner?

Hook, line and sinker.

Laughable!

Water through a colander

I must admit his comment on staying quote " Not an option" makes all the more sense now ...........

Better than Kenwright. Considerably better.

But not improved us as much as I'd expected and he'd led us to believe. And he's severely lacking in terms of on field investment. And doesn't seem to understand the game particularly.

His off field stuff has been good, but stadiums don't win trophies. And I want to be substantially better than the 7th team in the country.

We're better off since he's came but he's not showing signs of wanting to create a team who will be able to truly compete. He wants a strong business that guarantees his wealth above on field success.

I was just countering the point that things are better than they were by saying they're probably not better by as much as you might have expected, that's all.

I can't stress enough, I'm not having a pop at Moshiri and I think he's taken us forward to an extent. I just think it's a bit unfair to have a go at posters who are disappointed that he hasn't done more, because he set himself up for that with his words and actions last year.
Mate, there's posters on here calling the guy a fraud and worse. In my opinion they're the ones who are being unfair and I'll have a go at them all day long.

In the 18 months he's been here we've moved on a lot as a club. But Moshiri isn't rich in the same way as some of them seem to think. He barely qualifies as a billionaire and that includes all his assets including business interests. He doesn't have a wad of cash to just throw at the club, even if FFP rules allowed.

It's going to take years to turn the club into an elite force. I get that fans are starved of success and want things now, but the guy isn't a miracle worker. I do believe he's trying to deliver on what he promised. It doesn't help that players like Lukaku are as impatient as some of our fans though.

Mate, there's posters on here calling the guy a fraud and worse. In my opinion they're the ones who are being unfair and I'll have a go at them all day long.

In the 18 months he's been here we've moved on a lot as a club. But Moshiri isn't rich in the same way as some of them seem to think. He barely qualifies as a billionaire and that includes all his assets including business interests. He doesn't have a wad of cash to just throw at the club, even if FFP rules allowed.

It's going to take years to turn the club into an elite force. I get that fans are starved of success and want things now, but the guy isn't a miracle worker. I do believe he's trying to deliver on what he promised. It doesn't help that players like Lukaku are as impatient as some of our fans though.

But Bill waited 30 years to find the right minority buyer ???

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back