Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
But Bill waited 30 years to find the right minority buyer ???
He's only been chairman since 2004 mate. But if he waited until he found somebody to throw hundreds of millions of his own money into the club, which is what you appear to want, it would probably take 30 years.

Can somebody bring me up to speed here, I just the names of the 2 opposing factions so I can make a decision upon which side to join and push my agenda real strong.

Has to be the original teams of bedwetters versus excuse makers.

The bedwetters suffered horrific defeats in June and July but they have regrouped now and are fighting back.

The Daily Moomin is running the headline

The bedwetters strike back!!!

lol Behave !

......... and its not just this window he hasn't emptied his pockets.

I wouldn't be that arsed but his comments from 18 months and three full windows ago are reeking the place out already.

At the start of September he'll have shifted into 5th gear to becoming a utter rat
What would change your mind of him then?? The amount of money we spend or quality of signings??

Can anybody name 4 (if not 1 will do)top quality players that would bring us to the next level and would
A) Cost over 50 m
B) Sign for Everton
If Moshiri put the money up
If we could put the money up - fees and wages - then literally anybody. Seriously, anybody.

The idea that it's impossible to attract players is a total myth, it's just that you have to pay through the nose to get them. In May 2009 City finished the season in 10th place. That summer they signed Tevez, Adebayor, Lescott, Barry and Toure amongst others.

If you pay it, they will come.

He hasn't even took up the option of increasing his 49.9% stake in the club.

I thought things were going to change when he brought his Russian mate onto the board but he also allowed Kenwright to bring his arl mate Dr Keith Harris on board.

Elstone was going to be pushed aside according to the Everton ITK twitterati. Nothing to do with the new move as well, but he seems to be the main man and is actually doing a resonable job so far.

We have gone from Gregg to Earl/Green to Moshiri.

Is Kenwright still calling the shots???
All valid questions mate.

Whilst I'm reasonably happy with how things have moved on in the relatively short term since Moshiri took over, I am surprised that he hasn't done more to sort out the board, or taken up the rest of his options. He may not have the liquidity at the moment. How much did he get from his mate for selling his 15% share in Arsenal?

He's only been chairman since 2004 mate. But if he waited until he found somebody to throw hundreds of millions of his own money into the club, which is what you appear to want, it would probably take 30 years.

Was adding a touch of sarcasm to the situation. Why sell a non controlling 49% to someone who`s only contribution so far appears to
be having a business reputation good enough for the club to secure a 40 year mortgage backed by a Chinese bank loan facility?? + mediocre improvements to sponsership deals

nsno-chris said:
Lad, your constantly banging the same drum about net spend, club not being run properly, kenwright pulling the strings blah blah

Like I said, pyar BAWK

nope ... you are wetting your School Short pants because some do not agree with you .... that simple really !
Anyway assembly is over shouldn`t you be back in class ...........

Mmmmmmmm, interesting indeed when you post the complete dialogue and not just the reply that suits your agenda ............

Wow, eddy that's a rather wide berth to class as a personal insult. Maybe if I replaced "blah blah" with "etc etc" would that be less insulting for you?? My BAWKish comment remains, but this was directed at the general over reaction in this thread.

Does this help?

Anyway, this as been derailed; all hail moshiri and his fat bag of cash

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back