Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This is his third window to strengthen and release the funds. " No restrictions on money available "

I'm still waiting but this road looks awfully familiar.

Davies, Lookman, Ramirez, Pickford and Keane are the assets of the next generation of for funding. We've already started the funding for when those go in Gibson, Oneykuru, Bowler et al.
lol

Come on eddy, nobody is overreacting?? There's a lot, maybe not from you in particular.

What's with panic buy fiasco? We've got main targets in, right down the spine of team; and we're after a couple more which happen throughout the window like every other team.

If we go out and bought and additional 6 new players and they don't gel you know people on here would call out Koeman for buying so many, in fact it already as. The squad going into this season is stronger with more depth, yes the snake as left but we have no idea how Sandro and Rooney will operate when fully up to speed with each other.

If we'd sold Lukaku last week and brought nobody in then yes, going into the season the squad would be weaker and I'd be concerned. But the squad is now a squad with genuine options on the bench, no Tom Cleverly, Aiden McGeady scenario.
The best thing we've done so far this window was getting Rom out the door early, he would've hung around the club like a bad smell.

And you expected him to achieve that in 18 months???

Am I being unreasonable ?

I don't think so. A billionaire arrives whispering sweet nothings into our ears and 18 months later, the only players arriving through the gates are players bought with the funds from players sold. I did expect him to get his head down this summer and maybe sign a marquee player to back up his comments yes.

Yet to spend anything above what we've brought in. His folder can be found next to Kenwrights in the ' Utter bollocks ' cabinet.

There you go then.

You honestly think if we whacked £70m and £200k a week on the table we wouldn't get mata? We could get it completed by midnight if we did that.
Not sure it works like that
The other club have to accept our bid which I'm sure they would
The player has to want to sign for us , not sure Mata does.
If West Ham offered us 50 m and ROSS 150 k a week would he sign for them
I doubt it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back