Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I meant *con artist lol

If he's not willing to take responsibility and rectify persistent failings then I'd prefer he left.

I get that some, well everyone, are a bit disappointed at how the window ended; less to after the first week or so mind, but ha aint a con artist. He is the front man for his boss to jump start Liverpool Waters, and to do that, he has to deliver a ground.

And if he delivers the ground, (plus other commercial gubbins), we all win. I wouldnt let the failure to get a (better) striker in blow us too far off course.

I meant *con artist lol

If he's not willing to take responsibility and rectify persistent failings then I'd prefer he left.

its almost like he isn't here anyway tim. nowt has changed.

I'm not convinced he knows what he is doing , regards the stadium either. as it stands so far all we've had is almost 2 years of talks about it.

....for me, the process is;

- start of the window the Manager is told how much he has to spend, plus any monies from outgoing transfers.

- who the monies are spent on is entirely down to RK and SW. They provide Kenwright with an approximate valuation and he does the rest.

Not sure how Moshiri can be criticised except if folk don't think the Manager has enough to spend.

- start of the window the Manager is told how much he has to spend, plus any monies from outgoing transfers.

- who the monies are spent on is entirely down to RK and SW. They provide Kenwright with an approximate valuation and he does the rest.

Not sure how Moshiri can be criticised except if folk don't think the Manager has enough to spend.

because he should have appointed someone other than Kenwright to do the negotiating. Its been glaringly obvious for years he isn't up to the job.

30m net spend which would have been reduced to a minimal net gain if we'd sold Barkley. So yes, considering TV deals are astronomical, he's not putting anywhere close to high amounts into the club.

I get that some, well everyone, are a bit disappointed at how the window ended; less to after the first week or so mind, but ha aint a con artist. He is the front man for his boss to jump start Liverpool Waters, and to do that, he has to deliver a ground.

And if he delivers the ground, (plus other commercial gubbins), we all win. I wouldnt let the failure to get a (better) striker in blow us too far off course.

He's allowed persistent failures at board room level to remain in their roles. He's actually upped the comedy stakes by being on SSN chatting rubbish while the window remained open. He's outed himself as sell to buy. He's failed in 3 consecutive windows to get a single marquee signing. It's failure. Stadium is by the by. The team comes first.

30m net spend which would have been reduced to a minimal net gain if we'd sold Barkley. So yes, considering TV deals are astronomical, he's not putting anywhere close to high amounts into the club.

Well the Barkley cash would have got us that striker by all accounts.

Chelsea offer £35m, £35m bid goes in for that fella from where ever.

Ross wets his pants. Loan deal tried.

He was never gonna be going all Chelsea or City mate. He is here to make us better. And on most levels, he is. Sure, the season has been a bit mince so far, but that aint something you can really lay at his door.

Well the Barkley cash would have got us that striker by all accounts.

Chelsea offer £35m, £35m bid goes in for that fella from where ever.

Ross wets his pants. Loan deal tried.

He was never gonna be going all Chelsea or City mate. He is here to make us better. And on most levels, he is. Sure, the season has been a bit mince so far, but that aint something you can really lay at his door.

He didn't provide what the manager needed and sold our best player. For me the board are the problem at Everton and have been for 20 years. No manager can flourish under this regime where your best striker is sold for 90m and all they get in through the door as a replacement is a 5m punt

He's allowed persistent failures at board room level to remain in their roles. He's actually upped the comedy stakes by being on SSN chatting rubbish while the window remained open. He's outed himself as sell to buy. He's failed in 3 consecutive windows to get a single marquee signing. It's failure. Stadium is by the by. The team comes first.

The SSN/White stuff has been a bit weird, granted.

And a what?

Sell to buy? Again, whats the problem there, if it is to improve the team? Not him that actually chooses the players is it?

Oh, the net spend since he rocked up is nudging £50m iirc. @MorgsGoat will tell me if I am talking pony.

The SSN/White stuff has been a bit weird, granted.

And a what?

Sell to buy? Again, whats the problem there, if it is to improve the team? Not him that actually chooses the players is it?

Oh, the net spend since he rocked up is nudging £50m iirc. @MorgsGoat will tell me if I am talking pony.

Sell to buy is what Kenwright done for years. It held us back. It doesn't work. Fans shouldn't accept it.

All I hope is he gets us a cracking stadium and then is swiftly bought out. He wins and hopefully we do too. In the meantime it's gonna be grim tho.

Sell to buy is what Kenwright done for years. It held us back. It doesn't work. Fans shouldn't accept it.

All I hope is he gets us a cracking stadium and then is swiftly bought out. He wins and hopefully we do too. In the meantime it's gonna be grim tho.

Doesnt work?

Run that past me mate.

Like with references to about 80% of the clubs who have at one time or another been in the PL.

something tells me the stadium will be done on the cheap. not perhaps what we all really want.

I will wait for plans before properly bemoaning the stadium development. but I'm already starting to get a little concerned.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back