Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He’s worth a fortune and his investment has been labelled as little to no risk.

No he’s not a sugar daddy but his gain is also ours so pack it in lads.

I DO NOT WANT AN OWNER LEARNING ON THE JOB.

AN OWNER LEARNING OFF A CHAIRMAN WHO DIDNT KNOW HIS ARSE FROM HIS ELBOW IN THE FIRST PLACE.

EVERTON THIS

Get Kenwright back in sole charge eh lads, truly the greatest 20 years in Evertons long and proud history.

it would be better than having some paradoy of a owner, constantly lying to the fan base...

the only difference between them is one is a parody.

no change then.

Are we all blaming Moshiri for the sale of Stones, Lukaku & Barkley then? Because i dont, here's why.

Before he bought into the Club we had endured 18 months of utter shabite from Martinez, for me Stones & Lukaku had both made their minds up and wanted off, all Moshiri could do was get a good fee for both. Obviously we got lucky with Lukaku and got an extra season out of him, but i dont remember anyone at the time complaining at the £50m & £100m fee's of which all was reinvested. Regardless of whether you thinks its sell to buy etc, its important that when you sell every penny is reinvested in order to make the squad stronger, we done just that. Now, Moshiri isnt a scout, he cannot be blamed for the selection of players we chose to bring in using the £150m.

Barkley is weird though, was it the 18months of guff under Martinez? Was it Koeman? Was it the fans? Who knows, what i do know is the Club offered him multiple £100k+ a week contracts in a bid to make him stay but they couldn't. Any sound businessman would rather lose an asset for a minimal fee rather than for £0.

Last edited:
Are we all blaming Moshiri for the sale of Stones, Lukaku & Barkley then? Because i dont, here's why.

Before he bought into the Club we had endured 18 months of utter shabite from Martinez, for me Stones & Lukaku had both made their minds up and wanted off, all Moshiri could do was get a good fee for both. Obviously we got lucky with Lukaku and got an extra season out of him, but i dont remember anyone at the time complaining at the £50m & £100m fee's of which all was reinvested. Regardless of whether you thinks its sell to buy etc, its important that when you sell every penny is reinvested in order to make the squad stronger, we done just that. Now, Moshiri isnt a scout, he cannot be blamed for the selection of players we chose to bring in using the £150m.

Barkley is weird though, was it the 18months of guff under Martinez? Was it Koeman? Was it the fans? Who knows, what i do know is the Club offered him multiple £100k+ a week contracts in a bid to make him stay but they couldn't. Any sound businessman would rather lose and asset for a minimal fee rather than for £0.

he wasn't forced to say this ' we will be keeping all our best young players, we do not want to be a musem'

he's having us off, having sold all 4 of our best young players.

why cant people see this.

the blokes a joker.

it suits him having all this money flowing into the club, the fans aren't interested in that side of it, but he defo is.

he wasn't forced to say this ' we will be keeping all our best young players, we do not want to be a musem'

he's having us off, having sold all 4 of our best young players.

why cant people see this.

the blokes a joker.

it suits him having all this money flowing into the club, the fans aren't interested in that side of it, but he defo is.

Of course he wasn't forced to say it, but clearly at the time it was mentioned he had every belief that the Club he bought into could achieve something to keep those players.

He's not having us off though is he? Whats he meant to do? Keep players that dont want to be here and watch their value decrease by each passing month? Id rather not, if any player wants to leave no sell them for their maximum value, it'd be ridiculously stupid business. Had we lost Lukaku & Stones for nowhere near the £150m we got then fans would be fuming at Moshiri for holding onto them for too long etc, he cannot win.

Of course he wasn't forced to say it, but clearly at the time it was mentioned he had every belief that the Club he bought into could achieve something to keep those players.

He's not having us off though is he? Whats he meant to do? Keep players that dont want to be here and watch their value decrease by each passing month? Id rather not, if any player wants to leave no sell them for their maximum value, it'd be ridiculously stupid business. Had we lost Lukaku & Stones for nowhere near the £150m we got then fans would be fuming at Moshiri for holding onto them for too long etc, he cannot win.

he started driving the bus when he bought the shares. its upto him to carry out the words he told us in interview. or don't say it at all.

he alone has driven up the fan expectation. and so far he has reneged on everything his has said.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back