Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I would be perfectly happy with a buy low, sell high model, but Moshiri has made no effort to bring in people capable of executing such a strategy.

Between Kenwright, Elstone, Walsh and Allardyce, the club doesn't stand a chance.

I would be perfectly happy with a buy low, sell high model, but Moshiri has made no effort to bring in people capable of executing such a strategy.

Between Kenwright, Elstone, Walsh and Allardyce, the club doesn't stand a chance.

They’re not bothered about fans anymore. We’re just a little no mark club with a new ground coming which we probably won’t fill if we keep up this business model as of now

it would be better than having some paradoy of a owner, constantly lying to the fan base...

the only difference between them is one is a parody.

no change then.

Just utter nonsense that, and you know it.

One who is a clown, bled the club dry and has instilled this pathetic, plucky Everton mentality into a whole generation of yo8ng Evertonians. A proven liar, willing to do anything to keep hold of his precious train set (remember Fortress Sport Fund?). Who spent money from the NTL which went on to collapse. The man who wouldn't sell Wayne Rooney "for 50m" and then cried to his mum about it. The man who tried to move us to a cow shed in Kirkby. The man who used the local press purely to dampen Evertonian expectation.

Give me the parody any day. He's not the best owner in the world, granted. He has however moved the debt to himself, interest free and unlikely ever to be called in if he wants to make a profit. The club is spending money on players. Remember we didn't sign anyone for real money for what, 4 Windows was it? We are now talking about moving to one of the most recognisable waterfronts in the world. You really think Peel would have even entertained us before that?

In fact, you are right, I'd rather go back yo watching the likes of Straq, Drenthe at al.

Just utter nonsense that, and you know it.

One who is a clown, bled the club dry and has instilled this pathetic, plucky Everton mentality into a whole generation of yo8ng Evertonians. A proven liar, willing to do anything to keep hold of his precious train set (remember Fortress Sport Fund?). Who spent money from the NTL which went on to collapse. The man who wouldn't sell Wayne Rooney "for 50m" and then cried to his mum about it. The man who tried to move us to a cow shed in Kirkby. The man who used the local press purely to dampen Evertonian expectation.

Give me the parody any day. He's not the best owner in the world, granted. He has however moved the debt to himself, interest free and unlikely ever to be called in if he wants to make a profit. The club is spending money on players. Remember we didn't sign anyone for real money for what, 4 Windows was it? We are now talking about moving to one of the most recognisable waterfronts in the world. You really think Peel would have even entertained us before that?

In fact, you are right, I'd rather go back yo watching the likes of Straq, Drenthe at al.

face it mate, Moshiri is just kenwright with an Iranian accent.

People are crazy, kenwright over moshiri hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

nobody remember when we sold one of our best players spent no money and got straq on loan. granted we have spent poorly. he doesnt pick the signings. We have no debt. Great piece of land to buy a stadium. We should be in a better position that is not his fault. He can't make the players play any better. We as a club are in a lot better position. Just sadly no better as a team. He will invest more. Kenwright never could.

nobody remember when we sold one of our best players spent no money and got straq on loan. granted we have spent poorly. he doesnt pick the signings. We have no debt. Great piece of land to buy a stadium. We should be in a better position that is not his fault. He can't make the players play any better. We as a club are in a lot better position. Just sadly no better as a team. He will invest more. Kenwright never could.

nothing has changed mate.

remember enner Valencia last day loan... under who's watch ??

yes . mr Moshiri's

It's a low bar for Moshiri...and one frighteningly enough that he's finding it hard to get over.

No one can be satisfied with the job he's done in the last two years. You can barely see the difference between what we used to have to do and what we have to do now. Substantially this is a continuation of the Kenwright years, it most certainly is NOT a case of "things will never be the same". That was a lie. He has failed spectacularly to move the dial.

It's a low bar for Moshiri...and one frighteningly enough that he's finding it hard to get over.

No one can be satisfied with the job he's done in the last two years. You can barely see the difference between what we used to have to do and what we have to do now. Substantially this is a continuation of the Kenwright years, it most certainly is NOT a case of "things will never be the same". That was a lie. He has failed spectacularly to move the dial.

I'm getting fed up with the constant stream of BS we get fed from the boardroom. actions speak louder than words and all that. 2 years is plenty long enough to turn this ship around..

like I said, he is actually becoming part of the problems and not the saviour we all wanted.

I'm getting fed up with the constant stream of BS we get fed from the boardroom. actions speak louder than words and all that. 2 years is plenty long enough to turn this ship around..

like I said, he is actually becoming part of the problems and not the saviour we all wanted.
The moment he contacted White for an interview to attack a player in public was the moment that any Evertonian should have sat up and thought: "We've got an utter wrongun here".

What credible owner does that? None.

The moment he contacted White for an interview to attack a player in public was the moment that any Evertonian should have sat up and thought: "We've got an utter wrongun here".

What credible owner does that? None.

the first time I actually had second thoughts about him, was his first ever jim white interview, which when I heard about it, I thought it was a scouse wind up..

but no it wasn't, and all he's done since is re-affirm my stance that we are dealing with an absolute joker of an 'owner'..

like I mentioned previously, he is learning on the job, and getting taught by non other than super blue bill. a bloke who has run us into the ground over 20 years.

the new regime is just like the old. sell to buy , and serve us up plates of BS about blag stadiums

today is a prime example. barkley to Chelsea followed by our deal. our deal should of been done days ago. but we very obv need the money.

we took out a £13.5m loan a couple weeks back, weve sold ross for £15m + the £13.5m = the £28.5m we are paying Besiktas.

we are now arguing over wages cos we are skint.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back