Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I accept that he’s paid our debt off and put some money in, happy days.

But for gods sake get some people around who know football, he’s looking like an absolute amateur at everything else.

should of been job number one straight after he handed bill the money for the shares.

the longer this goes, the more I worry.

I would be perfectly happy with a buy low, sell high model, but Moshiri has made no effort to bring in people capable of executing such a strategy.

Between Kenwright, Elstone, Walsh and Allardyce, the club doesn't stand a chance.

he brought in walsh who it seems helped buy lookman, vlasic, gibson, sandro as well as a few other smaller purchases who are in the youth teams. They're all "cheap" in today's market.

People are crazy, kenwright over moshiri hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

nobody remember when we sold one of our best players spent no money and got straq on loan. granted we have spent poorly. he doesnt pick the signings. We have no debt. Great piece of land to buy a stadium. We should be in a better position that is not his fault. He can't make the players play any better. We as a club are in a lot better position. Just sadly no better as a team. He will invest more. Kenwright never could.
On the football side of things what has actually changed?
Your assertion that he will invest more is also interesting, I personally have seen no evidence of this but maybe you have?

should of been job number one straight after he handed bill the money for the shares.

the longer this goes, the more I worry.
I mean I think he’s here for the long run so hopefully he’ll learn, but amazingly we’ve been more inept with him and his team at the helm.

And airing the clubs dirty laundry through a parasite like Jim White? Embarrassing.

I mean I think he’s here for the long run so hopefully he’ll learn, but amazingly we’ve been more inept with him and his team at the helm.

And airing the clubs dirty laundry through a parasite like Jim White? Embarrassing.

jim will be all over barkley and then tosun in the morning..

he brought in walsh who it seems helped buy lookman, vlasic, gibson, sandro as well as a few other smaller purchases who are in the youth teams. They're all "cheap" in today's market.
Walsh was just another flavour of the month after Leicester's title win. I don't think he'd have been someone who was known to Everton otherwise.

The only people at the club with any real football knowledge are those, like Walsh and Allardyce, who are here to bleed it dry. My concern is that Moshiri will eventually realise that he's basically the new Tony Fernandes and lose interest.

To me, the club is rotten to its core.

Just utter nonsense that, and you know it.

One who is a clown, bled the club dry and has instilled this pathetic, plucky Everton mentality into a whole generation of yo8ng Evertonians. A proven liar, willing to do anything to keep hold of his precious train set (remember Fortress Sport Fund?). Who spent money from the NTL which went on to collapse. The man who wouldn't sell Wayne Rooney "for 50m" and then cried to his mum about it. The man who tried to move us to a cow shed in Kirkby. The man who used the local press purely to dampen Evertonian expectation.

Give me the parody any day. He's not the best owner in the world, granted. He has however moved the debt to himself, interest free and unlikely ever to be called in if he wants to make a profit. The club is spending money on players. Remember we didn't sign anyone for real money for what, 4 Windows was it? We are now talking about moving to one of the most recognisable waterfronts in the world. You really think Peel would have even entertained us before that?

In fact, you are right, I'd rather go back yo watching the likes of Straq, Drenthe at al.
When Bill sold a player when the tv money was nowhere near what it is now he gave whatever money to the manager to buy whatever players that manager wanted, this fraud is doing exactly the same only with vastly more tv money and a lot more commercial nous, he's worse than Bill imo.

When Bill sold a player when the tv money was nowhere near what it is now he gave whatever money to the manager to buy whatever players that manager wanted, this fraud is doing exactly the same only with vastly more tv money and a lot more commercial nous, he's worse than Bill imo.

Bill Kenwright gave the manager the money to buy whoever he wanted?! Unbelievable.

We're gonna end up with club our moaning arse fans deserve if we aren't careful.

Then there was the "unexpected loss" remark when Burnley beat us.
Someone scoffed the other day when I said Moshiri couldn't handle the enormity of expectation of this club. That remark underlines how much it's true.

He's a second rater. We're wasting our time with this feller. The stadium wont get built and we'll be no better off had we still had Kenwright in control.

I might get behind him when we don't sell our best assets to fund 5 or 6 crap squad fodder

But you were right behind Bill who never done any of this? Or have Goodison mortgaged to the hilt? Or sell Bellefield to pay interest payments? Or outsource our entire commercial?
"Ye lad but eez a pyar bloo"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back