Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Shame on the likes of Tony Scott for deliberately portraying this fella as something he clearly isn't all through the last two years. New era my arse, one step forward and two back constantly. That's not a new era, it's still the same monotonous crap from years before.
hes probably a sound fella but Tony Scott comes across as a bit of a beaut tbh .

Given the horrendous financial state the club had slipped into before Moshiri stepped in, I can only imagine they would have been sold earlier, with far less investment in the team. Our accounts were a mess, at least now we're level pegging and not paying circa 40% of income in interest payments on loans.
Think that Moshiri has been naive in his appointment of Walsh who has been very poor wrt recruitment and Koeman was a solid and uninspiring choice, likewise Allardyce. We have also been unrealistic wrt transfer targets.
Really because I remember Martinez holding firm on Stones and given the increase in TV money financially we were fine.

The only thing any supporter of Moshiri can point to is the stadium and I really fear that depended on the Commonwealth Games because so far it doesn't look like Moshiri has any plans to bankroll it.

At least he won't hang around like bad smell and will take Kenwright with him.

Who is he going to sell next? Im thinking Pickford in the summer
It'll be Gana in the summer assuming he maintains fitness and the form he's showing under Sam. We tried to get him to sign up to a new contract and that's the biggest indicator.
To me it's simply asset protection to give us a stronger negotiating position when selling just like Lukaku. If Lu had signed his contract he'd have stayed for another season at most. RK even said he'd have to move on eventually and we simply never had the massive war chest required to build a top team around him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back