Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Of course he has. Last week Usmanov owned 50% of R&W now he owns 100%.

How is that not a doubling of his stake?
But the Holding company was one entity, with two equal partners, they obviously pooled their shares into this holding company to assume they'd have more clout, but it did not work, Kroenke still froze them out.

Yes Usmanov is the sole owner now of R&W, but that won't make a blind bit of difference to Kroenke, his 66% will always be king, and he does not like Usmanov, rightly so, Usmanov has tried to oust Kroenke out of Arsenal, and failed, Moshiri knows this, that's why he's at Everton.

If Moshiri wants to buy the rest of the shares do you think there may be a plan in place to purchase them at a lower price eg say rest of Bill's and Woods at £3000 a share - therefore minority shareholders would only get this price when he reaches 75% ownership ?

Just a daft thought I suppose

But the Holding company was one entity, with two equal partners, they obviously pooled their shares into this holding company to assume they'd have more clout, but it did not work, Kroenke still froze them out.

The Arsenal shares are held in Red and White Holdings because the Arsenal Articles of Association allow Kroenke to block the transfer of shares greater in number than 1% of the shares in issue.

I think the Usmanov Kroenke relationship is an interesting dynamic.

Kroenke has control of the train set and is in no way looking like he will ever want to change that.

Usmanov clearly wants the train set and there does not appear to be a route for him to get it. I would have thought this type of person is not particularly used to not getting what they want!

Will someone realistically wait forever for something they look unlikley to get or will something give?

I think this is something we simply can not know - whilst it looks unlikley at the moment for me its another one of those never say never, wait and see, only time will tell etc........

In the mean time - we put our faith in Moshiri to take us back to where we belong.

I think the Usmanov Kroenke relationship is an interesting dynamic.

Kroenke has control of the train set and is in no way looking like he will ever want to change that.

Usmanov clearly wants the train set and there does not appear to be a route for him to get it. I would have thought this type of person is not particularly used to not getting what they want!

Will someone realistically wait forever for something they look unlikley to get or will something give?

I think this is something we simply can not know - whilst it looks unlikley at the moment for me its another one of those never say never, wait and see, only time will tell etc........

In the mean time - we put our faith in Moshiri to take us back to where we belong.

Im convinced Moshiri\Usmanov are using Everton as a good back up just in case Usmanov fails to gain control of Arsenal.
I think he will keep trying for a couple of years, if still no success the back up plan is in place, and we shall become Kings !

Im convinced Moshiri\Usmanov are using Everton as a good back up just in case Usmanov fails to gain control of Arsenal.
I think he will keep trying for a couple of years, if still no success the back up plan is in place, and we shall become Kings !

DR-evil-1e64c6w.webp

Only time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back