Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Mainly that all the conversations around earl centred on who actually owned his shares.
Lots of talk about usmanov here.

Firstly Robert Earl was the indirect owner of his shares through his BVI company - something approved and agreed by auditors and the Premier League.

Secondly there is no indication anywhere that Moshiri is using anything other than his own resources for this transaction.

Mainly that all the conversations around earl centred on who actually owned his shares.
Lots of talk about usmanov here.

& that relates to the inert Earle how exactly?

This fella is a Billionaire in his own right, who's owned a slice of a PL outfit for years, and is a football fan. Not an ex bankrupt who had zero interest in football who was never seen this side of the Atlantic.

A red at work has told me that whilst we are all pretty chuffed with our overlord Moshiri (who he assures me isn't actually richer than John Henry) and his links to Usmanov (who would never leave Arsenal unless it was for a bigger club like Liverpool) the reality is we have an owner who will look to sell our star players to Arsenal as favour to his bestest bud turning us into a feeder club almost for the North London side.

A red at work has told me that whilst we are all pretty chuffed with our overlord Moshiri (who he assures me isn't actually richer than John Henry) and his links to Usmanov (who would never leave Arsenal unless it was for a bigger club like Liverpool) the reality is we have an owner who will look to sell our star players to Arsenal as favour to his bestest bud turning us into a feeder club almost for the North London side.

nah

It's amazing how they're all so itk about everything Everton, just because they've come up with a scenario doesn't make it fact, nor will it change the reality. By burying their heads in the sand won't make it go away.

Im keeping an eye on shares sales of 'Red & White Holdings'

Shares are getting sold......IT SON !!!

I think your barking up the wrong tree here mate

Usmanov has reportedly been quoted as saying its Arsenal or nothing so I do not see a scenario where he will buy into any other club. Besides the new largest share holder of our club is a British Citizen and has experience working at board level at another PL club but also a football fan.

He is also very wealthy so really for now Mr Morshiri is about the best man to take us forward so lets wait for the EPL to ratify this and to hear what his plans are moving forward

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back