Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think your barking up the wrong tree here mate

Usmanov has reportedly been quoted as saying its Arsenal or nothing so I do not see a scenario where he will buy into any other club. Besides the new largest share holder of our club is a British Citizen and has experience working at board level at another PL club but also a football fan.

He is also very wealthy so really for now Mr Morshiri is about the best man to take us forward so lets wait for the EPL to ratify this and to hear what his plans are moving forward

Pfffft, Im all aboard the Usmanov conspicee train lid.....don't ruin it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Skoch

Born 1965
near Moscow, Russia
Residence Moscow, Russia
Nationality Russian
Alma mater Institute of Physical Culture
Occupation Part owner, Lebedinsky Mining
Net worth $6.3 billion[1

He is divorced with 9 children, including 4 quadruplets born in 1994, and lives in Moscow.[1] His common law wife Elena Likhach-Skoch has been announced pregnant with his 10th child on February 20th, 2016.

This fella has almost got his own team.

I think your barking up the wrong tree here mate

Usmanov has reportedly been quoted as saying its Arsenal or nothing so I do not see a scenario where he will buy into any other club. Besides the new largest share holder of our club is a British Citizen and has experience working at board level at another PL club but also a football fan.

He is also very wealthy so really for now Mr Morshiri is about the best man to take us forward so lets wait for the EPL to ratify this and to hear what his plans are moving forward
Could it be as simple though as Usminov not wanting Kroenke to get hold of shares. If he did he would have 97% then.
Or could it be he is waiting for a ridiculous offer to come in for them.

All the noises from him suggest he's going nowhere but he would also make the same noises to keep the price high if he was looking to sell.

Personal opinion he's going nowhere.

I'd love to know how bill has played a blinder.

He tried to move us out of our hometown.
Brought another investor on board who allegedly had shares that belonged to someone else.
Who incidentally had a massive financial interest in us moving out of our hometown.
Who's only subsequent contribution to Everton was an appearance on the pitch by a famous Hollywood actor.
And some very questionable loan dealings in the British Virgin islands.

The sky money along with BT sport have got bill out of a hole. The only thing he's played have been the fans.

Let's hope this new fella is the answer we seek. But it's early days yet.
There seem to be some striking similarities with earl already.
Really, if you cannot see how well Bill Kenwright has done and the potential that having a man like Moshiri at Everton then I don't really know what to say to you.

There are many wealthy people in the world but Moshiri it appears is a self made billionaire , this is a man that did not inherit his wealth but made it himself.
This is the type of man that can increase the value of an asset. Moshiri had a shareholding in Arsenal , one of the big beasts of the premiership.
I don't believe he bought his share in Everton to use it as some knind of retirement home for exfootball club shareholding billionaires.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back