Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Firstly Robert Earl was the indirect owner of his shares through his BVI company - something approved and agreed by auditors and the Premier League.

Secondly there is no indication anywhere that Moshiri is using anything other than his own resources for this transaction.

I have nothing further to add to this thread. ;)

To be fair mate, he's not said anything many blues on here haven't in that article.

The thing is though mate that's not the sort of club we are. I buy into our philosophy of trusting in managers and giving them time. We all know in the long run what bad performances lead to. We just don't need to air our dirty laundry in the press at a time we should be coming together and looking forward to the future. Say it privately with your mates sound, but don't blab to the press about it. The same press that we moan about belittling us. Just my thoughts mate

Just to add to that Barton is different, he is behind the scenes in this world. Football is his job, saying this is just business to him. We don't have that disconnect with it so for us it's far more personal

Last edited:

Still always that feeling at the back of my mind that keeps saying "this is gonna go proper everton", sooner it gets all official the better for my sanity!
Oh don't say that mate..

I'm still pyar fuming about our dead easy win last night, I couldn't handle anymore fume.

Would Usmanov's major shareholding in Metalloinvest mean that they wouldn't be able to sponsor us?
Seeing as it is common practice for billionaires to sponsor the club with a business they are involved in , I wondered whether there were anything that might prohibit a company whose major shareholder is also a major shareholder in another club from sponsoring us.
Theoretical situation obvs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back