Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong like - I'm completely made up with Moshiri coming in. The main reason being he seems like he can trusted, and is a partner at Deloitte Touche which means he must be trustworthy, respected and very, very business savvy. I'd say Bill hit the jackpot with this one.

If another guy worth twice as much as Abramovich wants to come in and be a silent partner then so be it :)

But it's also just as likely he's gonna use his 30% to have a run at Kroenke and try to get more influence (some influence at least!) at Arsenal.

Don't get me wrong like - I'm completely made up with Moshiri coming in. The main reason being he seems like he can trusted, and is a partner at Deloitte Touche which means he must be trustworthy, respected and very, very business savvy. I'd say Bill hit the jackpot with this one.

If another guy worth twice as much as Abramovich wants to come in and be a silent partner then so be it :)

But it's also just as likely he's gonna use his 30% to have a run at Kroenke and try to get more influence (some influence at least!) at Arsenal.
If that were to happen we would hope he is loud and proud ;)

nail on head!

1 more reason why it will never happen.

karl-pilkington-calling-bullshit.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back