Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You still miss the point, Mosh does not have floods of money to use, the industry will not lend EFC the money needed, so okay happen some risk in the loan security but if the stadium is built then the loan is secured against that.

Just because the PL is flooded with money, what is Everton's share and what has it to be used for?

So if it is a no to a LCC loan, then it is no stadium so what then ?

My point is concerning the residents of LCC who will object to this loan and have concerns about the risk of residents having to pay this loan if Everton came into serious financial issues.

He was gifted his Arsenal shares by Usmanov - no outlay form Moshiri at all, then he was given 200m from Usmanov for said gift.

which he used to purchase half of Everton.

he then set about selling every asset we had. after saying he wouldn't.

he has used that money plus the tv monies to re-invest in the club.

I'd love to see how he has spent anywhere near 300m of his own wealth on us.

hes cleared a few loans by the looks , that's about it

@davek

Haha, that all?

We'd have seen a new manager chosen by someone other than Moshiri and £300m spent a hell of a lot more wisely than it has been and we'd have been in a better position than we are today. GUARANTEED.
One question to you under kenwright were would we have got or spent £300 million I will take you back to the summer of 2010 are players we brought in were Jan mucha no fee .mageye Gaeye £ under a mill.joao silva half a mill and beckford no fee .all under kenwrights watch so how would be in a better position without moshiri I admit he made mistakes but at least he is spending on players and looking at a new ground neither was never gonna happen under kenwright the last 20 years prove that I mean look them players we signed that summer 1and a half mill spent embarrassing

Thank you, I will.

Because they sure as hell are doing sommat right as Spurs in particular have moved an ocean away from us in the last two years, even without their new ground.

And paying attention to Dave is always worthwhile.

Seems like only yesterday you were deriding him and anyone else pointing out Koeman’s shortcomings during that long barren spell between the middle of September and the middle of December in his first season and which portended all that was to follow :blush:

“Ronko” was da man to lead us to the Promised Land in your eyes.

No sir.... @davek is quite the sage when compared to your reading of the Everton zeitgeist :p

Actually before Koeman was appointed I said he was an utter clown and wouldnt do anything, while he was here I supported him, like I do all Everton managers, but sure, keep listening to Dave.

lollollol

He was gifted his Arsenal shares by Usmanov - no outlay form Moshiri at all, then he was given 200m from Usmanov for said gift.

which he used to purchase half of Everton.

he then set about selling every asset we had. after saying he wouldn't.

he has used that money plus the tv monies to re-invest in the club.

I'd love to see how he has spent anywhere near 300m of his own wealth on us.

hes cleared a few loans by the looks , that's about it

@davek
Selling every asset we had?

When did this happen like?

The wham quota is rising by the page

Its comical isnt it, Dave is seen as a guiding light and Kenwright is almost Jesus.

I'm still waiting for you to post up Moshiri's personal bank statements with all his transactions from the last 2 half years..

you seem very ITK regards his outgoings !

lol

Haha, that all?

Apart from pay off all our debts
Spend 300m on players
Buy land for a new stadium
Sack 50m worth of managers
Improved Goodison

Just what has Moshiri done for us.

And while we are holding up the Spurs and RS owners.

Trophies won since Joe Lewis purchased Spurs in 2010

Trophies won since DEM YANKS purchased the RS in 2010
1 League cup

So in 8 years, both these clubs we should aspire to be have won a total of 1 trophy.

:hayee::hayee::hayee:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back