Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I’m not dedicated to him at all, last season we played some good football and we where hammering teams at home, 4-0 vs Hull 6-3 vs Bournemouth, to name a few and broke our home wins in a row record. Then the summer happened and Walsh excuse for leaving us striker less was the Lukaku stat. That one sentence summed him up and is probably the catalyst for us getting a new DOF.

Koeman management this year was awful but he was left with a imbalanced squad
Yet Moshiri hasn’t sacked Walsh and we are stuck with Allardyce, Lee and Shakespeare. Great stuff indeed. Long live Moshiri and his British dross.

Stones...not first choice at City
Lukaku....disappointing season at OT
Barkley.....who?

Everton....approx. £150 million richer.........
Stones has 68 appearances for city in 2 seasons and having said that most of their players get rotated even aguero.

Lukaku having a disappointing season at ot is he, 26 goals in 46 games in all competitions. 15 goals in 31 in the league. And that's his first season.

Barkley has been injured most of the season can't really be judged until next season. Having said that they are unlikely to make a loss on him having only paid 15m for him.

Best tell the United fans he has been disappointing mate as a lot of the ones i have seen or heard reckon he should win their player of the season.

He MIGHT have scored more goals if he was still at Everton.....a lot of United fans I speak to think he's a lazy so and so who disappears in some games if he 'doesn't fancy it'. 15 league goals is poor for him. JUst over half the RS guy, and 9 behind Kane, with no injuries. Lukaku has scored less league goals than Sterling this season !!

He MIGHT have scored more goals if he was still at Everton.....a lot of United fans I speak to think he's a lazy so and so who disappears in some games if he 'doesn't fancy it'. 15 league goals is poor for him. JUst over half the RS guy, and 9 behind Kane, with no injuries. Lukaku has scored less league goals than Sterling this season !!

Score goals? Na not under this fraud of a manager

He was gifted his Arsenal shares by Usmanov - no outlay form Moshiri at all, then he was given 200m from Usmanov for said gift.

which he used to purchase half of Everton.

he then set about selling every asset we had. after saying he wouldn't.

he has used that money plus the tv monies to re-invest in the club.

I'd love to see how he has spent anywhere near 300m of his own wealth on us.

hes cleared a few loans by the looks , that's about it

@davek

Which assets did he sell? Has he cleaned Everton out including the silverware? Who said he had spent 300 mill and on what? Yes some loans have been cleared would you rather we were still paying them off?

I guess you do not like Mosh but would like to step back in time and be grateful he never came.

My point is concerning the residents of LCC who will object to this loan and have concerns about the risk of residents having to pay this loan if Everton came into serious financial issues.

Inderstand your point mate, but then the City could take the stadium over, sell that to recover the monies and take Everton and it's owners to the cleaners for the rest. Our kopite friends would love that, there would then be only one PL club in town.

Kenwright chose two managers who did a hell of a lot more with a hell of a lot less than Moshiris idiot choices.

Ducked my post again Dave, I asked without Mosh where would we be now? By two managers you mean RM and who else????

Can you honestly say that signing RK was for you before a ball was kicked a bad signing? You did not rate him at all?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back