Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Which assets did he sell? Has he cleaned Everton out including the silverware? Who said he had spent 300 mill and on what? Yes some loans have been cleared would you rather we were still paying them off?

I guess you do not like Mosh but would like to step back in time and be grateful he never came.

has he improved us at all ??? 2 years here and we are all dreding sam allardyce being incharge next season.

make of that what you willl

Ducked my post again Dave, I asked without Mosh where would we be now? By two managers you mean RM and who else????

Can you honestly say that signing RK was for you before a ball was kicked a bad signing? You did not rate him at all?
Doesn't matter if I thought he was a great signing or poor one...he WAS a catastrophic manager and Moshiri is tasked with getting people to do their homework on what Koeman could possibly achieve here and what his strengths and weaknesses were. He did none of that and hired him due to a gut reaction he'd be the answer....then he compounds it by fumbling the Silva deal and hiring an embarrassment.

I only posted what was mentioned on the radio, whether it is nonsense or not is nothing to do with me, I don't know why your making such an issue out of it?

Well you posted it as fact. It isnt, and I have just replied to others, twice in 24 hours.

And now 3.

Not sure who is making an issue out of it, certainly not me.

Well you posted it as fact. It isnt, and I have just replied to others, twice in 24 hours.

And now 3.

Not sure who is making an issue out of it, certainly not me.
All i did was post up what was said on a national radio station, and the person who said it happens also to be the ground announcer for spurs at the moment, if it is wrong or whatever then i apologise for doing so.

Doesn't matter if I thought he was a great signing or poor one...he WAS a catastrophic manager and Moshiri is tasked with getting people to do their homework on what Koeman could possibly achieve here and what his strengths and weaknesses were. He did none of that and hired him due to a gut reaction he'd be the answer....then he compounds it by fumbling the Silva deal and hiring an embarrassment.

Mad hyperbole.

All i did was post up what was said on a national radio station, and the person who said it happens also to be the ground announcer for spurs at the moment, if it is wrong or whatever then i apologise for doing so.

Dont sweat it mate.

Thing is, when posts are posted as facts, not an opinion, or, "I heard on the radio", they get queried/questioned.

We all know the reason why we pressed for Koeman he was on the list to replace Wenger eventually at Arsenal and just assumed it'd work out. Agree on the Silva deal but hindsight is a wonderful thing. As for that fat load of twaddle we have in at the moment it's got BK written all over it.

We all know the reason why we pressed for Koeman he was on the list to replace Wenger eventually at Arsenal and just assumed it'd work out. Agree on the Silva deal but hindsight is a wonderful thing. As for that fat load of twaddle we have in at the moment it's got BK written all over it.
It's all down to Moshiri. Buck stops with the owner.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back