Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Pretty sure the share price when he does chip off is a pre agreed one. Be a bit bonkers if it isnt.
And if we got relegated and the loans for the stadium vanished do you think Moshiri would hang around
Without the stadium the whole doclands project stalls and that’s the end game.
No PL = No stadium = No docklands = No Moshiri and friends
I’d say Moshiri has a get out clause built in

And if we got relegated and the loans for the stadium vanished do you think Moshiri would hang around
I'm sure PEEL would have lots of interest in that land should we not use it.

Thankfully Moshiri has serious money invested in this project so he wont be leaving any time soon.

Well yeah, maybe. But the thing with the share agreement will be that Moshiri buys the rest/enough at a pre agreed price. probably the same price he paid in the first place. Otherwise, he uses his cash/contacts etc etc to inflate the value of the club, and other shareholders who did squat benefit? Dont think it works like that.

Thankfully Moshiri has serious money invested in this project so he wont be leaving any time soon.
I agree Goat , but do you not think that relegation would have seriously threatened if not killed off plans for a new stadium.
Loans would become seriously hard to obtain and as I said the stadium is vital to the endgame.
Unless a certain yacht cruises up the Mersey, Moshiri isn’t funding this privately

I agree Goat , but do you not think that relegation would have seriously threatened if not killed off plans for a new stadium.
Loans would become seriously hard to obtain and as I said the stadium is vital to the endgame.
Unless a certain yacht cruises up the Mersey, Moshiri isn’t funding this privately

Relegation is not something we need to be concerned with, for another 12 months at least.

Well yeah, maybe. But the thing with the share agreement will be that Moshiri buys the rest/enough at a pre agreed price. probably the same price he paid in the first place. Otherwise, he uses his cash/contacts etc etc to inflate the value of the club, and other shareholders who did squat benefit? Dont think it works like that.
Agreed , but if we are relegated and the stadium becomes a non runner than why would Moshiri take up his option to buy the shares.
As I said to Goat unless a certain yacht cruises up the Mersey Moshiri isn’t funding this privately.
Institutions would think twice about lending 500m to a Championship club with no guarantee that they would bounce straight back up ( Villa, Sunderland , Leeds Etc )

Relegation this season would have been a disaster, make no mistake.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back