Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He did a job, no question. He just wasn't a great choice because it meant we deferred to the summer a time of reckoning and FURTHER instability. The summer will be all about the new manager when it should have been all about who we bring in and let go on the playing side.

Well we will hopefully do it right this time and get the DoF in first, hopefully the fella Brands who wont allow anybody to mess him about.

He will pick the manager, the players and even the tea lady, doesnt take no crap Marcel.

Get ya PSV scarf on Sunday Dave.

The problem is some people post Koeman and Alladyce are willing to accept any manager just because they have a style.

Its all well and good having a style - but if they are inflexible in that style/unable to be successful with it then they will make the same mistakes like Martinez and it will be just as frustrating as things are now.
Agreed
We all like Peps style of football and it pains me to say this but the dentists pension fund has the satanists playing attractive football
However both have been found out on occasion this season and haven’t been able to change style to suit the opponents tactics.
No point in playing counter attacking football if the opposition Park the bus

Agreed
We all like Peps style of football and it pains me to say this but the dentists pension fund has the satanists playing attractive football
However both have been found out on occasion this season and haven’t been able to change style to suit the opponents tactics.
No point in playing counter attacking football if the opposition Park the bus

Emery would be my 1st first choice if not Fonesca is worth a gamble.

White and red, I think.:oops:

1501067910-psv-umbro-2017-2018-away-football-shirt-475x0.jpg

But they are at home anyway.

He MIGHT have scored more goals if he was still at Everton.....a lot of United fans I speak to think he's a lazy so and so who disappears in some games if he 'doesn't fancy it'. 15 league goals is poor for him. JUst over half the RS guy, and 9 behind Kane, with no injuries. Lukaku has scored less league goals than Sterling this season !!

I think the moral of the story, as always is that Everton are bigger than any players, not to panic when we lose someone and if we can move people on for a good profit it will help the club in a variety of ways (both in terms of funds to be reinvested and for creative accounting on the balance sheet).

We need to get out of our head that having your best players/manager moving on because he's done a good job is a bad thing. It's a lot more preferential to this summer, where nobody better will want any of our players and manager.

I’m not saying I want Howe but at least he has a plan and a style, that’s what’s missing with Sam, he chops and changes and has no clear style that I can see.
It’s as if he taps opposition stats into a computer and it tells him who should play.

I have no idea who we should go for, but hopefully someone with a long term plan and knows what he wants.
Sam looks at everything backward which works at smaller teams with worse squads, take the RS, doesn’t matter who they play, they play their style of football and teams adapt to try and stop them.

Sam looks at who ever we play and tries to stop them instead of going, right this is Everton we are bigger and better so we play attacking football and win the game.
Take last week derby he set up to nullify Salah, Firmino and Mane, which was probably the right tactic, however when 2 of them didn’t start he didn’t adapt he kept it the same and it was a awful, they where not that dangerous and there to be beaten.

Today against Swansea he go out defensive instead of an offensive side and we will get beat

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back