Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Imagine the fume at the first home game when fat sam is sat in the dugout, no player has left and none has signed
Walsh still in a job and a statement released asking for fan consultations on the imaginary new stadium

Imagine the fume at the first home game when fat sam is sat in the dugout, no player has left and none has signed
Walsh still in a job and a statement released asking for fan consultations on the imaginary new stadium
there will be no fume.

it will just be the minority on here fuming.

the 15 that's been mentioned by sam

DcdBgLzWkAAsUkw

Why is this picture so funny? lol
He looks like a villain in a cartoon.

This guy's inaction is very worrying so far. He seems very naive and clueless about football. He should be surrounding himself with football people instead he's kept the old guard. So now we are just a badly run mess with a few bob. I worry unless he takes a firm grip and action from top to bottom very soon we are going to continue this decline. I just can't see it and with a useless negative lump as a manager it's a depressing time to support this club. Ruderless and settling for mediocrity and mismanagement.

This guy's inaction is very worrying so far. He seems very naive and clueless about football. He should be surrounding himself with football people instead he's kept the old guard. So now we are just a badly run mess with a few bob. I worry unless he takes a firm grip and action from top to bottom very soon we are going to continue this decline. I just can't see it and with a useless negative lump as a manager it's a depressing time to support this club. Ruderless and settling for mediocrity and mismanagement.

Stoke and Baggies should be a salutary lesson to him.

And either Swans or Saints to join them.

Clubs which set out with one single aim each season, merely to survive and make up the numbers, are simply playing musical chairs with their EPL sratus.

They are all on a waiting list.

Sooner or later the music stops and they are the ones finding themselves in the Championship withour a chair.

The first couple of years so far will in reality have very little impact on the long term future of this club. Its the time where you find out the issues and learn about it. This next year will actually have far more reaching consequences in the long term direction of the club, so is far more important. Now that there has been enough time for the new ownership to view what the issues are, what needs to be fixed, what didnt work, and what is most serious, they are now at the prime point to implement those changes.

Stoke and Baggies should be a salutary lesson to him.

And either Swans or Saints to join them.

Clubs which set out with one single aim each season, merely to survive and make up the numbers, are simply playing musical chairs with their EPL sratus.

They are all on a waiting list.

Sooner or later the music stops and they are the ones finding themselves in the Championship withour a chair.

I agree completely. We cannot be so arrogant as to dismiss completely the possibility of that happening to us. The vacuum that exists at present is the ideal breeding ground for that attitude as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back