Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I’d say Blue Bills knuckles are really blue such is his grip on the train set.
He’s no intention of letting go until the last minute
He's going to cling on to see if this stadium ever actually gets built so it's his name as chairman going into it.

Worst thing to ever happen to this football club is him being involved. I've actually got a hatred for him now.

I always thought that buying Kenwright and Woods out was tied to either new ground or rebuilding of Goodison. It may just be that Woods is happy to sell now whereas Kenwright is still sticking to the terms of the original agreement and is unwilling to sell until those terms are met?

The options can be exercised February 2019 (3 years after the original deal) unless both parties want to deal earlier. Woods may be prepared to do so, Kenwright perhaps not.

It all comes down to this summer for Moshiri, we’ve had years of mediocre success with no budget under Moyes an Bill and failed to build on it year after year. Moshiri comes in an throws money around and again it all gets Evertoned up because of incompetence and apparently different views of the direction we are going at boardroom level. I think we’re at a dangerous place as a fan base tho, having put up with this level of ineptness/stupidity by the club for as long as we have, some of us are wanting instant sucess or an unknown manager to come in an turn us into Peps Man City overnight!

I know I’m stating the obvious but he needs to grab this club by the balls an start dragging it forward!! Off the field needs major changes and hopefully a decent DOF and a hungry manager with the same mindset will sort out the dross on the field but it will take time! If the right changes are made then we need to be patient lol if we end next season in a half decent position with potential and some positivity for a change I’ll be ecstatic :cheers: over to you Mosh.....don’t Everton this up ;)

And yes I have started drinking early :drunk: I have my reasons....don’t judge me!!

Jules, Judy or Rinder mate?

The options can be exercised February 2019 (3 years after the original deal) unless both parties want to deal earlier. Woods may be prepared to do so, Kenwright perhaps not.
Ah okay mate thanks for the clarification. Then it does indeed look like Woods is happy to do so but Kenwright is clinging on.

Get outta that one..
That would be spelt dread....
giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back