Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
..apparently Everton secured £131m from Premiership TV appearances, which is 7th highest in the league.

We get on tv more when we’re rubbish than when we do well. The kopite telly clappers like watching us if they think we’ll get pumped so LFC state sponsored tv BT and Sky put us on loads when we’re poor.

Interesting to compare last years.

premier%2Bleague%2Bprize%2Bmoney.png

I would guess tv appearance is based on brand value. I would also guess, our brand value has been substantially compromised this season. Eventually, tv will just totally focus on the top six brands and ignore the rest.

Another bad season and yeah, we'll see ourselves not being on TV as much.

Saying that though, a turnaround next season under a new, more attractive style of play from a new boss will probably see us keep our positioning as the best of the rest.

As much as we may hate to admit it, we do benefit from our relationship with the Trickys across the park because Sky can throw together their iconic MerseyManchester Super Sundays.

I can see an European league in the future
20 teams from the top 5 leagues
2 relegated with playoffs between teams from the top 5 leagues to replace the relegated teams.
Won’t happen. Imagine a Real Madrid, Bayern, etc being relegated from a league.

The Premier League is where it is at. The other leagues will have to think of how they can market themselves to match that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back