Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Inappropriate Language
[Poor language removed] him his appointment of managers has been [Poor language removed]. And how transfers have been utter tripe except for Rooney. In training you don't see anyone out in 100% except for a select few

It really has though, hasn’t it?

:(
don't be glum Khal. Us Evertonians are born with broad shoulders and an even broader sense of resigned humour. It's a genetic adaptation in us, designed to allow us to withstand the perpetual disappointments to be had supporting our mighty Blues. We are a nigh on indestructible breed...only hope can kill us.

don't be glum Khal. Us Evertonians are born with broad shoulders and an even broader sense of resigned humour. It's a genetic adaptation in us, designed to allow us to withstand the perpetual disappointments to be had supporting our mighty Blues. We are a nigh on indestructible breed...only hope can kill us.

I used to think it was the hope that killed us.

But having witnessed what lack of hope is like, I much prefer being hopeful ;)

And when all is said and done, when Pandora managed to get the box closed, the one thing which hadn't flown out was....hope :pint2:

Keep the faith, Bro :cool:

I used to think it was the hope that killed us.

But having witnessed what lack of hope is like, I much prefer being hopeful ;)

And when all is said and done, when Pandora managed to get the box closed, the one thing which hadn't flown out was....hope :pint2:

Keep the faith, Bro :cool:
Pandora's box sounds commodious

It really has though, hasn’t it?

:(

Certainly share your pain mate, but choose your words carefully. It's fair to say that Moshiri has so far underwhelmed in the most visible areas since he arrived, when you think of the potential he brought. But you can't really say the club has had a downturn - we are much better off (and not just financially) than we were 3 years ago.

The management circus has been a fiasco, and we're currently waiting for something seismic from Moshiri - and boy does he need to deliver now - whereas before him there was never even remotely any potential for anything to happen.

Come on Mosh lad, what are we waiting for?make some proper decisions....its monday after the season has ended and nothing has happened......at this rate GOT will be in full meltdown by at least Wednesday......;)
;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back