Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Nah hang on hang on. What's so unrealistic about these transfer targets? Did you see how much we spent on Pickford and Siggy?

With a proper clearing we can buy all these players, we are a bigger club than the clubs they play for.
I do respect you bra', but I can't agree with anybody who sees Rooney as a Premier League footballer any more.

Yeah because everyone in the team has been a 10/10 under Big Sam.

Is it any suprise Rooney is struggling to play hoofball?
Its not the hoofball that worries me, its him seemingly unable to pass without us immediatly being put under massive pressure from the counter. You could be right mind with a decent manager he could once again find that spark....I would love nothing more than a real swan song to finish his everton career on.

I feel like I would be a good manager. I'm 100% serious. We can invest more than other clubs so we can play fast paced attacking football. This is how I would line up.

Walcott-Dolberg
Rooney
Jakob-Douglas Luiz
Gueye
Sessengon-Tah-Sarr-Coleman
Pickford
Put the PlayStation remote control down
Put the box of tissues down
Put some clothes on over your underwear
Pull back the curtains
Open your mother’s boxroom door and step into the light
You can thank me later

Levy isn't a supposed multi billionaire though. He's more the head of a group of millionaires that own Tottenham. Even then they are building the stadium through their own money , well, Tottenhams money. Joe Lewis is the billionaire there isn't he. The main stand was the same and they aren't owned by a sole multi billionaire. Those two and arsenal, I don't recall them using council funds for any of the stadiums or stands. Please, if you know better, let me know.

Moshiri is supposed to be in the Man City and Chelsea bracket. Those owners DO blitz the opposition with their own cash. Instead we seem to have got a multi billionaire in the ilk of Fulham that's not going to spent the big bucks.

Erm, no he isn't.

Loony.

You'd have thought that Sam & co. will get the boot tomorrow. Walsh will get demoted or booted at the same time ready for Brands to come in.
...and next week - no later than mid-week - we install Silva and the signings follow the following week. It really does have to be no later than that to give us a chance.

We will see what Farhad is really made of now. Needs to be proactive, ruthless, organised, communicative and efficient. No time to waste and cannot afford any half assed decision making. Want to see Allardyce gone by no later than tomorrow and then a fluent rebuilding plan come to fruition in the following days. Lets see what your made of Mosi.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back