Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
No it isn’t? This window is all about Brands’ ability to shift and bring in players, given our astronomical wage bill. Moshiri bank rolled us last summer, he’d be mental to do so again without significant outs.

Oh so it’s all on Marcel Brands now to fix a mess not of his own but of his owner and previous employees?

Sounds slightly unfair

Moshiri is expecting the man to perform a miracle without a helping hand?

Sorry this is going only to end up one way unless he gives him funds to sort it out

Since last season , we have paid over the odds to get the players our manager has asked for . From rooney wages to sigursson . I remember fans laughing at our keane n pickford bids aswell, terming them as overpaying at that time . We were even ready to match spurs offer for sissoko , so the managers have had full support from the owner . The stadium plans are finally taking shape, (we r going slow and steady instead of making huge promises upfront like gnh did for the reds ). And despite having brands .. contrary to my fear silva is still the face of the club and the kind of players we r being linked to is showing that silva has a firm say in footballing matters . He is our manager , not just the coach and cheers to moshiri for ensuring this . I think moshiri has been an excellent owner . And one reason for this i believe is that he didnot directly invest in everton . He was involved with arsenal and had insight into running of a top club . He has money but doesnot run everton like a billionaire’s toy . He is a perfect owner based on his tenure until now . Its time now that people whom he has put his faith in , finally deliver something .

Since last season , we have paid over the odds to get the players our manager has asked for . From rooney wages to sigursson . I remember fans laughing at our keane n pickford bids aswell, terming them as overpaying at that time . We were even ready to match spurs offer for sissoko , so the managers have had full support from the owner . The stadium plans are finally taking shape, (we r going slow and steady instead of making huge promises upfront like gnh did for the reds ). And despite having brands .. contrary to my fear silva is still the face of the club and the kind of players we r being linked to is showing that silva has a firm say in footballing matters . He is our manager , not just the coach and cheers to moshiri for ensuring this . I think moshiri has been an excellent owner . And one reason for this i believe is that he didnot directly invest in everton . He was involved with arsenal and had insight into running of a top club . He has money but doesnot run everton like a billionaire’s toy . He is a perfect owner based on his tenure until now . Its time now that people whom he has put his faith in , finally deliver something .

Well said mate. I couldn't have put it any better. There's some on here that are never happy i.e. paying too much for players , not spending enough (the utter tosh net spend argument). The club would be in a much greater mess if he wasn't here. It's his football people who have let him (and us) down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back