Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Is it just me? I am only interested in what happens on the pitch first ! I have not enjoyed watching Everton for a long time and cannot see things improving this season! Everton in the community - great. New stadium - great. etc etc. Try concentrating on the 90 minutes - Hey Ho

He's absolutely to blame for the mess we are in.

Appointed Koeman on a whim, hired Walsh for no apparent reason, targeted nonsense like Witsel and Koulibaly which meant we signed no one of note in Koemans first season, then compounded the issue after Lukaku's sale by sanctioning ridiculous purchases of players in the later stages of their careers.

He's now gone and appointed Silva who no one actually wants bar Moshiri himself.

The mess is completely of his doing. He's a meddler on a vanity run.

He's absolutely to blame for the mess we are in.

Appointed Koeman on a whim, hired Walsh for no apparent reason, targeted nonsense like Witsel and Koulibaly which meant we signed no one of note in Koemans first season, then compounded the issue after Lukaku's sale by sanctioning ridiculous purchases of players in the later stages of their careers.

He's now gone and appointed Silva who no one actually wants bar Moshiri himself.

The mess is completely of his doing. He's a meddler on a vanity run.

This is a doozy

Not a fan but I don’t think the blame is solely on him, we have a board of directors there, a chairman, a ceo, managers, players. All have to take responsibility for their roles and input.

I keep reading on social media how some fans miss the “no money” days, the money isn’t the problem, it’s in the execution. Collective responsibility here. If you look at it, we have recouped a fair bit from sales particularly from some players who I had hoped we could build a trophy winning side with.

Being negative does drag you down and yeah I think we have been underwhelming over the years for various reasons, that takes it toll on a fan depending on how they think about things.

Call me entitled or selfish but I won’t be truly satisfied until we start living up to the clubs motto a bit more, Moshiri or not.

It's been one short term mistake after another since he came in. I am hoping now he will let Brands and Silva get on with their job but there is still the whiff of short termism and crisis around the corner at the club. How do we break that cycle when our squad is such a mess and we don't compete commercially with the top six? Long term building. Do we have the patience? I think not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back