Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
dave is clutching at whatever straws are left here..

its starting to get embarrassing for the fella @davek
How is it embarrassing to point out the truism that things bought have to be paid for, and that we're doing it by shedding about 14 players this window?

Honest to God, I swear some of you lot think there;s a money tree at Finch Farm we just shake every summer now.

The cash doesn't come from Moshiri mate. I think you;d ahve a hard time proving that.

I think the books last year or two said he cleared the debt and that cash came from him

The money comes from sponsors and TV broadcasting rights that we would normally use to pay off debts or the bank

How is it embarrassing to point out the truism that things bought have to be paid for, and that we're doing it by shedding about 14 players this window?

Honest to God, I swear some of you lot think there;s a money tree at Finch Farm we just shake every summer now.

Well it is a bit better than having a misery tree!

I think the books last year or two said he cleared the debt and that cash came from him

The money comes from sponsors and TV broadcasting rights that we would normally use to pay off debts or the bank
I gauarantee you mate that Moshiri hasn't spent one shiney penny on this squad. Not one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back