Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Yeah thats right Dave, keep making up numbers, im sure the really dense people will get sucked in.

Meanwhile, im off to watch vids of ALL the superb players we have signed this window.
Bills have to be paid for mate...unless you think Moshiri is paying for it!

Incoming fees will take us close to the outgoing fee figure. You can rest assured about that.

Hahahahahahaha, you've just been massively embarrassed by Everton today.

But whats new? I love your new version of math with just made up numbers, really inspires those among us who never were much good at it.
No mate. Facts are facts and player loaned out do get paid for eventually. Sorry to break that to you.

Maybe you believe in the money tree?

Can't believe Mr moshiri is still polling at a negative. This window has been utterly superb, addressed most of our issues and got us players of a level we haven't had for a long time, the odd one or two excepted. He made mistakes however he has excelled himself in the appointment of brands, Silva (in my opinion) and the funding of this window. Take a bow Farhad (and probably your big pal Alisher)

Net spend when we factor in eventual fees for the loans of Onyekuru, Williams, Mirallas, Garbutt and Tarashaj (and add them to the £22M already received for Mori and Klaassen) stands at, IMO, roughly £25M-£30M....and there's still time to sell players/loan players with a view to a sale for another two weeks.

So, my prediction of a negative net spend of between £5M and £15M is wrong - as I conceded it would be a few days ago.

It's the spending of a midtable PL club. Which reinforces my overall point that we are past the spendthrift period (which was always based on major player sales anyway)

Dave at it again ?

Has he backed the manager in the transfer window ? Yes

Did he get rid of Walsh and Koeman and BFS ? Yes ruthless

Did he get the man he wanted ? Yes in silva and Brands

Has he spent money improving the squad ? Yes

Has he told club to get rid of dead wood ? Yes see Rooney, Mirallas and others

Now your complaining he got rid of people to free up wage bill and offset what is spent ? That’s just fiscal responsibility

Credit where credit is due he HAS backed the club

I like that they were trying to be tight-fisted this window, getting rid of rubbish. After the crap under Walsh, I like that Brands’ main priority was getting rid of as much dross as possible. And we still got some really exciting prospects in. Monkey can learn.

Dave at it again ?

Has he backed the manager in the transfer window ? Yes

Did he get rid of Walsh and Koeman and BFS ? Yes ruthless

Did he get the man he wanted ? Yes in silva and Brands

Has he spent money improving the squad ? Yes

Has he told club to get rid of dead wood ? Yes see Rooney, Mirallas and others

Now your complaining he got rid of people to free up wage bill and offset what is spent ? That’s just fiscal responsibility

Credit where credit is due he HAS backed the club
The cash doesn't come from Moshiri mate. I think you;d ahve a hard time proving that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back