Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
im coming to the conclusion , than an out of his depth bill kenwright , sold up to an equally out of his depth Moshiri , who hired walsh and koeman, completely out of theire depth, chased marco silva , who, is , as we all thought completely out of his depth who has brands hiring players , who, incredibly seems to be completely out of his depth ..

this is why we are SINKING like a dinghy with a bullet hole in it

This is the best one

Screenshot_20191008-073815_WhatsApp.webp

im coming to the conclusion , than an out of his depth bill kenwright , sold up to an equally out of his depth Moshiri , who hired walsh and koeman, completely out of theire depth, chased marco silva , who, is , as we all thought completely out of his depth who has brands hiring players , who, incredibly seems to be completely out of his depth ..

lol :pint2:

How many times Frank, stop drinking, turns you into a mad conspiracy theorist

Big fan of how he's allowed the club to invest in players and how a new stadium is on the horizon, but Brands (I assume will be appointing the next manager?) needs to ensure the next appointment is a success.

Whether that's a big name or an upcoming highly rated name I don't know - I think it's known that the manager has to play how in Brands style.

I want to give Silva the West Ham game to see if he's willing to change his system which I highly doubt - but if not - I hope there's already a replacement under review.

Hoping he sells us to some middle East billionaires with some business sense.

Would love a Qatari or Kuwati Royal family to pick us up and invest in the BMD area.

One things for certain this fella is not the answer and I feel he will soon give up anyway after spending so much to stay stagnant.

Hoping he sells us to some middle East billionaires with some business sense.

Would love a Qatari or Kuwati Royal family to pick us up and invest in the BMD area.

One things for certain this fella is not the answer and I feel he will soon give up anyway after spending so much to stay stagnant.

He’s not the answer? Who is then? Let’s get rid and just have kenwright!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back