Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
He’s not the answer? Who is then? Let’s get rid and just have kenwright!

There are more people than just Kenwright or Moshiri

Likewise there are more managers than Allardyce or Silva

Thats been the problem with our fans for years we only think its X or Y - Kenwright or Venkys , Moyes or Martinez there are many options out there.

Its clear as day this fella has failed in 3 years of owning us - we have gone backwards.

He still has time to turn things around but for me he would need to shift Kenwright, Denise and the rest of the old boys off and bring in proper businessmen AND continue investing large sums but I cant see either happening.

I fear Kenwright has seduced him into his cabal of old boys and that he is fed up of spending money to be let down by the DOF/Manager.

im coming to the conclusion , than an out of his depth bill kenwright , sold up to an equally out of his depth Moshiri , who hired walsh and koeman, completely out of theire depth, chased marco silva , who, is , as we all thought completely out of his depth who has brands hiring players , who, incredibly seems to be completely out of his depth ..

this is why we are SINKING like a dinghy with a bullet hole in it

This may be worth a look

There are more people than just Kenwright or Moshiri

Likewise there are more managers than Allardyce or Silva

Thats been the problem with our fans for years we only think its X or Y - Kenwright or Venkys , Moyes or Martinez there are many options out there.

Its clear as day this fella has failed in 3 years of owning us - we have gone backwards.

He still has time to turn things around but for me he would need to shift Kenwright, Denise and the rest of the old boys off and bring in proper businessmen AND continue investing large sums but I cant see either happening.

I fear Kenwright has seduced him into his cabal of old boys and that he is fed up of spending money to be let down by the DOF/Manager.

Being a largely absentee majority shareholder and putting his trust in a BoD that doesn't exactly set the pulse racing in terms of true ambition and direction is his biggest error.

Hoping he sells us to some middle East billionaires with some business sense.

Would love a Qatari or Kuwati Royal family to pick us up and invest in the BMD area.

One things for certain this fella is not the answer and I feel he will soon give up anyway after spending so much to stay stagnant.

I'm mad keen on being the plaything of some autocratic government that still has slavery and hates women, me. I'd totally trade the club's soul for a Carabao Cup.

I really don’t get what the problem people have with Denise is? She’s literally done nothing wrong and always comes off as well spoken when interviewed
DBB is a square peg in a round hole in terms of being CEO of a premier league football club truly aspiring to closing the gap on the 'big clubs' and challenging for silverware and success.

Furthermore, her ability to grow the club commercially is highly doubtful and given she's now been in situ over 12 months, there really should be some discernible vision of a plan to dramatically improve our commerciality on a global scale.

Given an organisation reflects its leader...

Is this man a bumbling fool who has just got lucky from his association with Usmanov?

After all, Everton seem to be bumbling from one disaster to another during his tenure.

I can’t get ‘Good evening Jim’ or the Lukaku voodoo thing out of my head when I think of him... totally bizarre stuff.

Given an organisation reflects its leader...

Is this man a bumbling fool who has just got lucky from his association with Usmanov?

After all, Everton seem to be bumbling from one disaster to another during his tenure.

I can’t get ‘Good evening Jim’ or the Lukaku voodoo thing out of my head when I think of him... totally bizarre stuff.
Apart from managerial appointments we are streets ahead of where we have been for the last thirty years.
We have a new stadium project which does appear to be going through,
We have been spending large sums of money on players( good value or not is a different question)
We have appointed a well regarded DOF( some people expected instant success which was never realistic).

The building blocks seem to be in place for the club to drive forward, but the most important person at a football club is the manager and in this we seem to completely lack ambition.

Apart from managerial appointments we are streets ahead of where we have been for the last thirty years.
We have a new stadium project which does appear to be going through,
We have been spending large sums of money on players( good value or not is a different question)
We have appointed a well regarded DOF( some people expected instant success which was never realistic).

The building blocks seem to be in place for the club to drive forward, but the most important person at a football club is the manager and in this we seem to completely lack ambition.

There is time yet for the stadium to fail.

Brands got off to a good start but this summers purchases have been iffy, so far.

Spunking lots of money on bang average players is not something to crow about.

A series of poor managerial appointments and the money spent on them have made Everton a laughing stock.

DBB is a square peg in a round hole in terms of being CEO of a premier league football club truly aspiring to closing the gap on the 'big clubs' and challenging for silverware and success.

Furthermore, her ability to grow the club commercially is highly doubtful and given she's now been in situ over 12 months, there really should be some discernible vision of a plan to dramatically improve our commerciality on a global scale.

In her defence, languishing in the bottom 3 of the table and showing every sign of continual regression season after season can't help.

In her defence, languishing in the bottom 3 of the table and showing every sign of continual regression season after season can't help.
Against that defence would be the suggestion that her prioritising commercial growth should have been her number one objective from Day One of her tenure as CEO.

There appears to be a lack of any plan of how to 'grow the club globally' and without said growth we'll accelerate further into regression.

Flowery speeches with no substance will not cut the mustard, the club needs serious business people driving the commercial side of the operation and as I suggested earlier, she's a square peg in a round hole.

She was an allegedly readymade replacement for Elstone in much the same way he was the supposed readymade replacement for Wyness... why didn't the club go to the marketplace for a proven business leader to be the CEO ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back