Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
“We need stability “

How many times is this going to be required? We needed stability after Koeman and now we need it again after Silva.

The money isn’t the problem, it’s clearly the people making the decisions from the top down in spending it.

If we had better people running this club we wouldn’t need the stability routines.

Haha Dave in his absolute element here!

Hes’s picked and backed the wrong manager, end of story.

Allardyce was a panic to get us out of the mess we were in that season.

All the over analysing in the world and hysterical posts won’t change anything.

I know not a popular belief, but he panicked with Koeman and didn’t want to do that again do has given the fella a chance to redeem himself and it’s backfired massively.

Moyes again will be another panic appointment which I just can’t get behind, but if it is him then what we going to do, apart from moan on the internet?

We needed stability and they tried to give Silva a chance to give that, but the guys obviously a blagger and punching way above his weight.
Yes, I'm wrong again:

Koeman - correct
Brands - correct
Moshiri - correct
DBB - correct
The "stadium(s") - correct

I really must question my own assessments. I'm always so far wide of the mark...

“We need stability “

How many times is this going to be required? We needed stability after Koeman and now we need it again after Silva.

The money isn’t the problem, it’s clearly the people making the decisions from the top down in spending it.

If we had better people running this club we wouldn’t need the stability routines.

the managerial merry go round goes on and on and on for this very reason.

we aren’t the only club.

“We need stability “

We need a new owner.

the managerial merry go round goes on and on and on for this very reason.

we aren’t the only club.

With the greatest respect I don’t care about any other club. I don’t want the farces going on here like they have done over the years to keep happening.

Until we get better people at the top then I don’t see it changing. A few wins here and there, that’s it.

A lot of weird posts on here just now, blaming everyone and everything for the current crises, Whatever the truth maybe it isn't going to change where we're at.We are as culpable as anyone else because now we are apathetic,and that is the most dangerous position.Being out and about today all I'm hearing is "I've given up after that" or " I can't be arsed anymore".It is very understandable of course,and tbh I feel the same most of the time.But I'm not going to just put up with it. The Board have got to hear us now,so lets make our feelings known on Saturday.Everton means everything to me ..... and it should to them on the Board.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back