Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He's here because like all ego-fuelled people they think they can get it right where others failed. That he'd be the one to get the stadium in place and increase his share value exponentially....and he couldn't resist the lure of stepping out from behind the shadows of a more powerful man to be king himself, ordering a PL club's staff about and making massive (and disastrous) decisions.

Now he can repent at leisure. The fanbase have turned against him and its a matter of time until he finds someone to releive him of the shares and debt he holds.

Kewnright saddled Everton with a nightmare when he brought Moshiri on board. It;ll take Everton a decade to recover to where we were before he arrived.

you didn’t type this with a straight face did you?! Absolute garbage.

People say we are too nice, I don’t agree with that in fact I think it’s more an egotistical thing deep down than being genuinely nice. Ask any journo if they write criticism in a article, the mask soon slips.

Our results from December 2018 to early February 2019 should have been enough to get most managers the sack.

I'm guessing part of the issue is stability, Moshri wants to give a steadying hand but in fact, we are now a Sacking Club, worse than any point in our history, I cant recall such a merry go round of managers, even the Smith/Walker era we had a steady Club iff the pitch, well apart from Johnson era!!

I'm guessing part of the issue is stability, Moshri wants to give a steadying hand but in fact, we are now a Sacking Club, worse than any point in our history, I cant recall such a merry go round of managers, even the Smith/Walker era we had a steady Club iff the pitch, well apart from Johnson era!!
Moshiri just picked the wrong manager. based on a few decent results at...Watford.How you can appoint a manager after he's put a club in a tail spin is very odd to say the least.

Thing is dave, IF the stadium is a no go, then wtf is he here for?...and more to the point, htf is he going to get out from under.
Sell it back to Bill...or more likely - for financial arms length reasons - to Jenny, for a quid and all the incured debt and personal loans etc, is back on to the Club?

Edit; I said years ago that we're just Leeds in slow motion...I think we just increased our speed.
Rapid Everton, Everton Velocidad.

Whatever, we're in free fall on and off the pitch. Silva may be the yard dog who is getting kicked but he is just a symptom of the disease known as apathy currently pervading the club.

We desperately need an overhaul starting at the top - if I was in Moshiri's shoes I would give my most trusted and business savvy deputy (if one exists) carte blanche to get rid of the old guard through whatever means/costs are necessary and give him 6-months to do it. In the meantime, stay away from the club and take the phone off the hook whilst the cull is being undertaken so as not to hear the screams. Then return having sourced the right people with the relevant business acumen and get this club back on track.

We need ruthless if we're going to survive this.

And as for BMD, I have suspected for some while this was never going to happen and I'm even more dubious now, regrettably.

Haha Dave in his absolute element here!

Hes’s picked and backed the wrong manager, end of story.

Allardyce was a panic to get us out of the mess we were in that season.

All the over analysing in the world and hysterical posts won’t change anything.

I know not a popular belief, but he panicked with Koeman and didn’t want to do that again do has given the fella a chance to redeem himself and it’s backfired massively.

Moyes again will be another panic appointment which I just can’t get behind, but if it is him then what we going to do, apart from moan on the internet?

We needed stability and they tried to give Silva a chance to give that, but the guys obviously a blagger and punching way above his weight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back