Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Mate, USM are not going to be involved with Everton again, you need to just accept it, Moshiri is not even involved with USM anymore. Farhad Moshiri does not have a lot of disposable cash, his money is tied up in shares and bonds and whatnot, hence the need to look for a new investor but who is realistically going to want to deal with him and Kenwright. I posted an article yesterday from Forbes the financial thing which was about the relationship between Moshiri and Usmanov and the negative impact its had on the club and it also stated that the longer the war goes on the more likely Moshiri is too sell the club.

No one knows that mate. The club have "suspended" not "terminated/cancelled" USM sponsers.

Moshiri may have come out of USM in order to continue being the bag man for Usmanov/Russian money in UK/EU to avoid the sanctions if he was still heavily linked to USM.

These billionaires are masters of finding loopholes.

I think for a lot on here its more a case of hoping USM are finished here than any actual concrete proof other than chatter on social media.

If Putin announced withdrawal of troops do you really believe its out the realms of possibility that come September 2022 USM couldn't be back sponsering the club?

Russia are big players on the world stage - once the conflict is over its completely ludicrous to believe the West will keep sanctioning Russian businesses to make some kind of token stand.

You have Britain selling arms to Saudi to bomb the hell out of Yemen.

There is no morals in politics / business.

I believe that is fantasy stuff. Putin withdrawing will not mean everything automatically goes back to normal.

No one knows that mate. The club have "suspended" not "terminated/cancelled" USM sponsers.

Moshiri may have come out of USM in order to continue being the bag man for Usmanov/Russian money in UK/EU to avoid the sanctions if he was still heavily linked to USM.

These billionaires are masters of finding loopholes.

I think for a lot on here its more a case of hoping USM are finished here than any actual concrete proof other than chatter on social media.
I think you are just worrying too much about what might happen without USM. The club existed before and will do afterwards. I'm not a betting man but id be willing to bet we don't link back up with them again and I reckon Moshiri will be gone in the summer imo.

Moyes had us stable in European places, not Kenwright. Before Moyes we were relegation battlers, after Moyes we have slowly returned to that, and the rot was already setting in before Moshiri turned up.
No before Kenwright we had relegation battles, and post Kenwright in the Moshiri era we have another. Moyes and Kenwright worked well together, Moshiri hasnt been able to work with anyone, in fact he would of sacked Moyes after a season or too.
There was no rot before Moshiri, there was desire to push on, now we can only dream of getting back to were we were 6 years ago

No before Kenwright we had relegation battles, and post Kenwright in the Moshiri era we have another. Moyes and Kenwright worked well together, Moshiri hasnt been able to work with anyone, in fact he would of sacked Moyes after a season or too.
There was no rot before Moshiri, there was desire to push on, now we can only dream of getting back to were we were 6 years ago
Last 2 seasons of Martinez we were nowhere near Europe and slipped into the bottom half of the table. If anything the first 2-3 seasons of Moshiri were an improvement on Kenwright's last 2 seasons.

If Putin announced withdrawal of troops do you really believe its out the realms of possibility that come September 2022 USM couldn't be back sponsering the club?

Russia are big players on the world stage - once the conflict is over its completely ludicrous to believe the West will keep sanctioning Russian businesses to make some kind of token stand.

You have Britain selling arms to Saudi to bomb the hell out of Yemen.

There is no morals in politics / business.
Absolutely no chance.
It would be like saying it's fine to invade and destroy a sovereign country but once you pull out everything can go back to normal.
These sanctions are here for years. Even after them everything Russian will still be toxic for a while.

The managerial interview seemed to be conducted from his offices, and I assume he was in attendance. I think it's naive to think he has no say.

Having a say or being able to influence anything is different IMO.

I've said many times that if he has an influence then he's also to blame for the way the club's ran. If he doesn't, he's just watching the ship sink.

Either way he's culpable.

haha Moshiri sacked a manager who got 8th, thats how cluless he is and some of our fans actually agreeed with it
Koeman got 7th silva 8th and both were near the bottom of the league when sacked the following year.

But just shows Bill’s ambition as an owner. Moyes builds a hard worker team on a shoestring, that challenges for Europe every year and he appoints a guy who’s been relegated, to carry it on.

Koeman got 7th silva 8th and both were near the bottom of the league when sacked the following year.

But just shows Bill’s ambition as an owner. Moyes builds a hard worker team on a shoestring, that challenges for Europe every year and he appoints a guy who’s been relegated, to carry it on.
Hang on, are you critising the appointment of Martinez? the guy who had just won a cup? who gave us the best season of football we have had for years? really?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back