Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Ok mate, that’s a good a post.

How far did you dig to bury your head in the sand. Literally ignored everything I posted
Ha ha my god What planet are you on. My posts where balanced on both scenarios. Maybe more to staying up because I believe we will.

Your post are basically all about being relegated and the world ending, that’s why I said let’s leave it till June, because I can’t be arsed.

Hahahaha oh yay what a success.

If we do stay up the man needs chasing out the second the final whistle goes on the final day of the season.
I know this is the Moshiri thread, but we’re basically talking about what will happen if we go down if stay up.

Keep up

Also he’s here for the long haul apparently, he may get chased out of town. But he won’t be the first person the fans target.

Well he obviously wasn’t correct.

What we need to sell players if we go down. And we may have to sell them cheaper

Wow who knew.

Not sure we will be selling DCL and Richarlison for peanuts though
Nobody said peanuts, trying to undermine my points by talking in extremes doesn't make your point anymore correct.

If we are relegated, I will be correct unfortunately. Our better players who are on circa 100k a week will have to be sold in double quick time, there will be no lengthy haggling over fees because we will simply be in no position to do that. The likes of DCL and Richarlison are likely to go for around £40m each.

Comparisons with the likes of Newcastle being relegated a few years ago are a false equivalence. If we are relegated, our salary expenses are completely crippling, nothing akin to the likes of Newcastle, West Brom, Bournemouth and Norwich when they're relegated. We would be the modern Leeds.

We have to stay up.

It's not a tale of woe, it's the reality of being a poorly ran business. No amount of pigheadedness about the consequences of our actions will stop us being in serious trouble. The Athletic have just released a piece about it, actually

I'm largely past caring, mate. If we go down, it will be richly deserved. I hope we stay up, but the club I love is long gone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back