Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Mental.

I take it the fact a lot of players contracts are up next season that the Premier League have looked on us more favourable

Wage bills a shocker however there is hope on the horizon.

James £200k
Digne £100k
Benard: £100k
Walcott: £100k
Siggurdsson: £100k
Tosun £90k
Delph: 80k
Kenny: 30k

All out of contract / off the books come this summer.

Add in Kean & Gbamin potentially off the books in the coming 12-18 months and our wage bill will look healthier (also Mina and Allan only have 12 months left come June).

We're paying for years of daft recruitment - I actually think with this new DOF coming in and Cahill in the clubs ear we'll be a lot more sensible in the wages offered out going forward.

There we go. Someone points out the harsh reality of our situation and the pigheaded idiots among our fanbase insinuate you're a kopite.

We deserve the club we get.

I've just reviewed your account to offer assurance to those thinking you're a kopite.

A search of your email address prefix (before the year) found a Twitter account. Perhaps it's a massive coincidence, but that Twitter account is a kopite.

It would be one hell of a coincidence, given the phrase isn't particularly common huh?

I've just reviewed your account to offer assurance to those thinking you're a kopite.

A search of your email address prefix (before the year) found a Twitter account. Perhaps it's a massive coincidence, but that Twitter account is a kopite.

It would be one hell of a coincidence, given the phrase isn't particularly common huh?
Absolute nonsense. Happy to take this convo over to Twitter if you like, will message you now.

Absolute nonsense. Happy to take this convo over to Twitter if you like, will message you now.

What I've shared is factual.

Take your email address, and remove the year at the end of it.

Type your email address without the year into Twitter as a handle and you'll note a massive kopite.

What I've shared is factual.

Take your email address, and remove the year at the end of it.

Type that handle (your email address without the year) into Twitter and you'll note a massive kopite.
Kopites use words too? Mad that, isn't it.

I've messsaged you on Twitter. Not that it matters. I'm sure I wont be missed on here, tara.

Kopites use words too? Mad that, isn't it.

I've messsaged you on Twitter. Not that it matters. I'm sure I wont be missed on here, tara.

I think it would be mad, actually.

I've received no message from you on Twitter.

No intention to disrupt the thread, but I really don't like it when fans on here are accused of being Kopites. I wanted to interject, but couldn't for the reasons I've provided.

Tara.

DM me mate and I'll get snoop and Davo to approve your account, much better forums and not ran by a whopper accusing blues of being a kopite because of a word in their email addy.

Now, now. No need for that. lol

Whether you like the forum is one thing. Abuse is another.

Someone accused you of being a kopite.

We do get kopites who pretend to be blues on here (the last one unveiled himself on Sunday after pretending to be a blue for years...), so we sense check for WUM accounts. Pretty basic moderation really.

You have a nickname, plus year as your email address.

Your IP is logged.

A search of just your nickname (it's fairly unique), found a Twitter account with the same handle - Kopite/same region as your IP. As I said, that would be a huge coincidence.

No need to take it personally.

Have a good day. Keen this thread gets back on topic.

[Edit] @Drago has sent me a Twitter account which is a blue. So it looks to be a massive coincidence. He's not a kopite ;)

Seperated at birth:

pwCfWkGW.jpg

View attachment 159359
Taxi for Moshiri. ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back